The Arrangement

Natalia Adriana Días and Christian Elijaah Raines are children of two families, Natalia is the good girl and Christian is the bad boy. But there is more to them than that. Growing up they both have been in front of the cameras, being; Scrutinized, judged, bullied, hated, loved and much more.

Natalia Adriana Días -

Natalia is a beautiful and famous seventeen year old girl. She is an angel, a daughter of Anna and Jean Días, the owners of the number one business company in the world 'D Industries.'

Her parents decide to move to a Not to small/Not to big town of Rock-Dale.

Natalia is a fighter, she has been to MANY, MANY self defence classes and also fighting classes so she is able to fight her own battles and lets not forget her breathtaking good looks, Natalia has a job as a model and she loves it she has an amazing body and because of her Italian, Brazilian heritage she looks stunning and very exotic.

She is the whole package of perfection, she can SING, Dance, she loves to eat, she works out, she does gymnastics and she loves to help others and charities. But just because her apprentice is perfect dosen't mean that she is emotionally perfect, Natalia has has a long past and what is the reason to the sudden change of attitude...Natalia also has an older brother Lukas who is very protective of his baby sister and she loves him very much.

She has a good girl vibe to her, but because of some experiences in the past, she changed drastically. She is still that good file, but she is somewhat broken and she tries to mask it with a slightly new attitude.

She believes that if she keeps her emotions locked up and kept away, it will help her, but she is wrong. She believes that no one can heal her from her past and that she will be silently hurting forever.

Christian Elijaah Raines -

He is a cocky, self-centered famous 17 year old playboy the son of Mary and Mitchell Raines the owner of 'Raines Incorporated'. Christian is your usual clique bad boy, the 'hump and dump' but their is a reason to all of this.

And it all comes out when his parents decide to move to the town of Rock-Dale because of their not so new found relationship with the Días's.

The Raines own the Second most powerful business company in the world, obviously the Días's are the first. Christian is Beautiful and perfect...looking...attitude wise not so much. He has been through a lot and has a younger sister named Amelia, whom he loves with all his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happens when the two teen worlds collide. what happens when your forced with a person you barely knew to be in a relationship with. the person you don't even love when your already in a relationship or just getting over one. how could this happen...how is it going to end...

well just read to find out >>>>>>>>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know okay, this story is very predicable and it is cheesy...well i LOVE stuff like that so I'm gonna write MY story MY way sorry for sounding like a bitch but this is my first book and i just want to write lol...

Oh and I think im going to be writting this story in script form....

LOVE

From

-Susanna XX