Chapter one

Most of the story will be as it is in Supernatural but a lot of it almost everything will be from my imagination. The story takes place from season 6 after Sam restored his soul.There will also be parts from Dean's or Sam's pov.I'll update as much as i can it also depends on how much y'all like it.Enjoy!

I was walking down the street and i saw a homeless man on the ground asking for money and i felt bad for him so i wanted to give him some.As soon as i bent down to give him the money i looked at him and his eyes turned black and he had this devilish smile on his face so i just left the money there and kept walking without looking behind because i was scared as hell.

I felt like someone was coming after me in every turn i made so i looked behind me and for sure there he was the same man.I started walking faster and then i saw an alley so i went right there which by the way was a bad idea.

I continued walking and then i hear his voice."Hello beautiful!".I started walking faster when he said  " Why don't you stop a little" when he said that i just kept walking and said "Wow you really think that a girl getting stalked by a creep will stop walking just because they say so?"  I walked faster almost running. "Alright i've had enough!"  As soon as he said that i stopped dead in my tracks.

I tried walking again but it was no use.I didn't have control over my body anymore.He turned me around and came closer and his eyes turned black.He said "So lets make this quick.Lets make a deal.You come with me and i won't kill your foster parents.Easy as that so what do you say?" . When he said that,four guys holding my foster parents from their arms got out of a corner.

Both of my parents had their mouth shut with some tape."Let them go now!" I said obviously angry."Of course as soon as you say yes" he said  with a smirk on his face."Boys!" He said raising his hand.Two of the guys holding my parents got the  tape off of their mouths."Bella please save us go with him  and you'll save us all" my mom said with worried eyes."Yes Bella, please,you will always be our hero!" My dad said.I knew something wasn't right.I chuckled looking at the ground. "What's so funny?"  He said curiously."I think it's funny how you think that i'm so dumb to believe that those are my parents" i said smiling. "My mom would never want me to sacrifice myself for them and neither would want my dad for me to do so.Now either they are somebody else looking as my parents or two of your assholes are in them.Either way i'm not going anywhere with you.My answer is NO!" I said in a serious tone.I know my parents think what i'm doing is right.They raised me and all but they would never want me to sacrifice myself for them.They were bleeding,both of them so i knew they were already dead inside.So i had to keep fighting."Alright then say goodbye to your "parents" beautiful!!" I close my eyes not wanting to watch what happens next.I only heard some voices and they sounded like they were having a fight so i opened my eyes and i saw two guys with silver knives on their hands and they killed all of them,one of the guys was really tall and the other not that much but definitely taller then me.

They killed all of them and they turned to me."Are you okay?" The tall guy asked me.I just nodded with tears in my eyes when i saw both of my foster parents dead on the ground."I'm Sam Whinchester, this is my brother Dean" he said pointing at the guy behind him.

"So what's your name little girl?" Dean said watching me up and down.I was short but certainly not little."I'm Bella and i'm 26 i'm not a little girl!" I said angry."Well we're sorry about your parents.You're gonna have to come with us.We can keep you safe we promise!" Sam said with a genuine smile.SAFE. God knows how many times i've heard that word and it was never true.And how many people have promised me that i'll be safe and i never really was.

We got in their car and drove off.A lot of houses passed by us.Sam turned his had to watch me and then i noticed Dean watching me over his mirror.It was almost a 30 minute drive when the car came to a stop in front of a house.The yard was full of broken cars and the house looked pretty old from the outside.Dean knocked on the door and after 1 minute a man with a hat opened the door."Hi there,my name is Bobby Singer,please come in!" He said while stepping aside to let us in.I knew that he knew we were coming since Dean called him on the phone and told him everything on our way there.

We got in and they sat on a table while i looked around.The house looked comfortable."You should get some rest.Let me show you were you'll sleep" Sam said standing up.I followed him to a room, we got in and i sat on the bed."We'll buy you some clothes as soon as we can.Get some rest.If you need anything just call" he said.He was about to go out when i said "Thankyou.For everything!" He just smiled and got out.I laid on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Thankyou for reading i hope you enjoyed it and i'm sorry for some of my mistakes in writing  it's because English is not my first language.Please comment what you think and please vote if you liked the first chapter.