Chapter two

Dean's pov'

I don't think i trust that girl.Something tells me she's not who she says she is."I don't trust her!" I said out of nowhere.I was sitting opposite from Sam and Bobby.Bella is sleeping in her room. "Come on Dean,she just lost her parents,well not really her parents but yeah,give her a break!" Sam said. "I'm just thinking! Why would demons want her specifically.Doesn't that seem suspicious to you?" I said in a serious tone.

"Well you're right there but you saw what happened okay? She doesn't have anything now,she's lost and we have to keep her safe!" Sam said.
"They wanted her for a reason Sam!We can't keep trusting everyone that gets stuck in our way!" I was angry since i know i'm right.Sam and Bobby just stared at me waiting for me to say something else and i did. "I'm going to find out who she is and when i do and if she is not who she says she is i can't wait to tell both of you that i told you so!".I walked out the door.I need some air.The best way to forget about this is by drinking so i got in my car and went straight to a bar.

Bella's pov'

I heard everything he said.I couldn't help it.So i walked out of where i was hiding."Bella!" Sam said surprised."So how much did you hear?"."Enough.He's right though because if i were you i wouldn't trust a stranger either.Not saying that i'm guilty but.." i sighed.

"Look! I don't know why they wanted me specifically but, if i'm putting you in danger for it then i'm out.I'll just pack a bag with stuff that i need and i'll be out of here in no time" i said and started heading to the room."Bella wait!Look!He is just not himself right now i'm sure he'll come around okay?You have to be safe because whatever there is that they wanted you about it must have been really important and we don't know what they will do  to you if they ever get you to go with them!So.."

Bobby interrupted him."So you're not going anywhere and that's final!" He said.I nodded and sat down on the table."I actually have a plan that might work!" I said.I'm thinking if i go to them myself i might find out what they want me for. "I'm gonna go to them and find out what they want from me,i'll also need backup.You three!" i said referring to Bobby,Sam and Dean. "What?!No are you crazy?!" Sam said standing up. "Well i can't keep living like this,inside all the time,and even when i go out one of you should come with me.I just don't want to live in fear everyday,waiting and wondering when my last day as a living person will be." i was serious.I'm scared.I want this to end one way or another. "You know Sam maybe she's right,anyway we can't risk our lives for her so why don't we just try her little "plan"!" Dean said coming  in. "Dean shut up! You're better than this.What's wrong with you? You've always wanted to help people and now this happens and suddenly you change your mind?" Sam says angrily. "Guys stop! I'm doing this wether you like it or not! And there is nothing you can do about it!" I said trying to stop their argument. "You heard her! Let her go!We'll be right behind her ready to help as soon as we know what's going on!" Dean said smiling."Dean!...". Bobby interrupted "Okay you two idjits stop it right now! Now Bella are you sure you wanna do this?" He said looking at me. "Bobby you can't be serious about this!" Sam said but i interrupted "Yes i'm sure!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the car driving at the place were all the demons are staying.And now that i think about it maybe Sam was right.This is a bad plan.But if they are going to kill me anyway they might as well do it now.You know not to waste their times.I sighed.Who am i kidding.I'm scared to death.The car came to a stop and we all got out."Bella you don't have to do this!" Sam said hopefully thinking he could change my mind.But i just started walking heading for the door to that place. "Be ready for my signal if anything goes wrong!" I said not looking back.

As soon as i approached there the door opened and two guys obviously demons came out. "Well boys you got me now!" i said and they grabbed me by my arm and sent me in. We got in a room and there was a guy standing there by the fire place. "You turned yourself in.Not so smart for someone like you" He said turning around."Someone like me?Who are you?" I said and the two demons holding me let go after The Man only waved at them. " The name is Crowley.King of Hell". He said smiling and took a sip from his drink that was on his hand. "Sure!" I chuckled. "What?You think this is funny?" He asked. "Just tell me what do you want from me so i can get the hell out of here!" I said.I was tired of waiting. "Sure! Like that is going to happen anytime soon!" He said smirking. Well i should have expected that. "It's not what i want from you.It's what's in you that can help me". He said. "What do you mean?What's in me?!" i asked curiously. "The blood rushing through your vains.Do you  really think you're completely human?!" He said looking at me. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.I was supossed to update yesterday but i was kind of busy so sorry.The next chapter will come out tomorrow so please stick around to read and vote if you liked it.Also comment what you think. bye <3