Chapter three

Recap'

" The name is Crowley.King of Hell". He said smiling and took a sip from his drink that was on his hand. "Sure!" I chuckled. "What?You think this is funny?" He asked. "Just tell me what do you want from me so i can get the hell out of here!" I said.I was tired of waiting. "Sure! Like that is going to happen anytime soon!" He said smirking. Well i should have expected that. "It's not what i want from you.It's what's in you that can help me". He said. "What do you mean?What's in me?!" i asked curiously. "The blood rushing through your vains.Do you really think you're completely human?!" He said looking at me.

Bella's pov'

I was confused.So many questions in my head that i didn't know if even there is an answer to."What do you mean?! I am human!" I said getting angry. "No not really! Of course you were a baby only 6 months old.You couldn't have done anything to stop it! Well you kind of did since you never even used your powers". He said. "I'm so confused! What happened?" I asked.

"Let me fill you in there! There was once Satan himself,his name was Lucifer.He got locked in a cage after his first vessel..Sam took control over his body and jumped in the hole.You see the yellow-eyed demon called Azazel fed his blood to infants looking for the "special child" to help Lucifer put hell on earth.Sam was his first vessel and you..!" He said pointing at me "were his second vessel! Since his first one turned himself in just like you did now,he left you behind since he didn't need you anymore and also he was never able to find you anyway! You were well protected young lady" He said and sat down on a chair next to the fire place. "I gotta go!" I said trying to get to the door but the two demons from earlier came in front of me not letting me get out."Let her go" Crowley said and they moved.To say i was surprised was an understatement.So i turned around one more time and asked "I thought you won't let me go?!So why?"."Well,i can get to you when i need you,you're free.For now". He said and i got out.

I passed the street and got in the car.The boys and Bobby were confused as why i didn't even stop but i didn't care at the moment.All i could think about is 'I'm a monster'.They all got in the car.A tear rolled down my face but as soon as i noticed that Dean was looking at me from his mirror i wipped the tear away.We drove in silence all the way to Bobby's house and i was glad nobody asked me anything.

We got in and i sat on the couch when Dean came rushing in "Okay you've got 10 minutes to explain everything before i kick your ass out of here!" He said. "Dean calm down!" Sam said. "No! He's right!" I said and started to explain everything that Crowley told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...So i guess i'm just like Sam!" I finished. There was a pause and then Dean said "Pack a bag and get the Hell out of here!" He pointed at the door. I sighed and started going to 'My' room. "Stop right there" Bobby said grabbing me by my arm and holding me back from going. "Bobby.." Dean started saying but got interrupted by Bobby

"Shut up you idjit! She hasn't used her powers in 26 years,that means ever since she even got them.She's staying with us and that's final!".Dean just glared at me and got out just staying outside doing nothing.
"Thanks Bobby! I'm putting you through so much trouble"i said honestly. "Don't even mention it.You need to be protected so even when Crowley needs you he can't find you and even if he does we will do anything for him not to be able to use you!" Sam said giving me a genuine smile.I just smiled and went back to sitting down.

Dean's pov'

I kind of feel bad for her but when has 'feeling bad' brought anything good to me.Maybe i should give her a break.I sighed and got in my car and started heading to a bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got in the bar and took a seat by the counter.I ordered a beer and started looking around.When i looked to the door i couldn't believe my eyes.She followed me here.I rolled my eyes and she sat next to me. "Careful they might get stuck in your brain" she said smirking.I sighed "What do you want?" I asked in an angry tone. "Chill Ken doll, i just wanted to see if you're okay and tell you that.." she sighed "I'm sorry that all this happened,I'm sorry you don't trust me,i'm sorry that i've been a monster all my life and i never knew about it and i'm especially sorry that I AM NOT PERFECT!" by the time she said that tears were rolling down her cheeks like a waterfall. "Hey,hey,hey calm down okay?!" I hugged her trying to calm her down.

Bella's pov'

I felt his arms wrapping around me.It caught me by surprise.I stayed still for a moment hearing his heart beat and then i pulled away a little to look at him.We stayed looking at each other for like five seconds but i knew nothing would happen since he kind of hates me so i pulled away sitting straight.Well that was akward.I sighed and ordered a beer.We started talking about almost everything when i calmed down a little even though it was late at night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you were adopted? Did you ever get to know your biological parents?!" Dean asked. "Well no,i mean i knew who they were and all but when i thought about it i just knew i had all i wanted here and they were the ones that put me up for adoption and stuff so.." i said waiting for him to ask anything else and he did. "So they are alive? Didn't you ever think like 'what if i got to know them' i mean maybe they weren't able to take care of you cause of financial problems". "Well now that i think about it..." i said narrowing my eyebrows."...i'm not sure!"

We talked about a lot of things and seeing him talk with so much passion about how much he likes saving lives made me think. "Teach me how to hunt!" I said interrupting him out of nowhere.He looked at me for a moment and then he snorted "Pftt..You? Hunting? I don't see that happening anytime soon!" I gave him a glare but left it alone.For now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to you two?!" Bobby asked as me and Dean got inside laughing. "Umm..we sorted some things out! And he might even teach me how to protect myself!" I said. Bobby and Sam just looked at each other.They seemed confused.I mean i would be too cause like only four hours ago Dean hated my guts and now we come home laughing.
After that i went straight to bed since i was feeling tired as hell.As soon as i put my head on the pillow,black surrounded me and i drifted off to sleep.

Thankyou all for reading it! I hope you enjoyed it! Trust me it becomes more interesting so please continue reading it.Vote if you liked it and if you have any questions or there is something that you don't like just comment so i'll know and so i won't make the same mistakes.Thanks