Daddy-Daughter Day

9:25 of Dragon...(Aryanna POV!!)

It was my fifth birthday yesterday and today daddy is gonna spend the day with me! Cullen held my hand as we walked to the throne room. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. "Cullen, I don't want daddy to leave tomorrow." I felt tears in my eyes but I pulled them back. "Don't worry Ary. He's gonna come back, he always does." I huffed and I heard Cullen laugh. "Man you have got a little attitude." Cullen howled out. I couldn't help but laugh too, his laugh was comforting.

We walked in and I noticed Daddy smiling at me. I ran to him and he picked me up and put me in his lap. "Hi cupcake. I see you wore a dress today." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Cullen helped me pick it put." I heard both them chuckle.

Daddy got up and set me down, holding out his hand. "Shall we start our day princess?" I nodded and grabbed his hand. "Would you like to join us Sir Cullen?" Cullen shook his head. "Oh I shouldn't Your Majesty." I grabbed Cullen's hand. "Please oh please Cullen!" I begged and he laughed. "Well I guess for a little bit." I squealed with joy.

As we walked out I breathed in, I loved the smell of my home. I ran ahead of Cullen and Daddy while they talked. I made it to the guard man at the gate and he smiled at me. "Hi Phillip!" He nodded. "Hello princess. I hope you have a good day with your father." I waited for daddy so we could go to the marketplace.

We made our way to the marketplace and a mabari hound came up to me licking my face. I laughed as daddy shooed him away. "So what sounds good Aryanna?" Cullen asked me. "Hmm. How bout lamb and pickles!" Daddy chuckled. "Your mother liked those too."

After leaving the inn I bumped into an older man. "I'm so sorry sir!" He looked down at me in an angry manner. "You Valmont whore! Get away from me!" I was pulled back by Cullen and I seen daddy's face get angry. "Guards take this man away!" The man tried to get away from the guards but he was still looking at me. "There shouldn't be a masked slut in our royal family! A disgrace! A mixed pig!" I covered my ears.

Daddy hugged me and kissed my forehead when the man was dragged away. "Daddy, why was that man so angry with me? I said sorry!" I exclaimed. "Some people don't like the fact that you were born princess." Cullen spoke up looking angry. "He should have never spoke to you like that!" Daddy yelled. I looked around and everyone was looking at me. A woman walked up to us and she looked sad. " I am so sorry my king. All that man does is go around yelling of the disgrace." Daddy waved her away with a smile. "Let's head back to the castle."

*******

After dinner I went to my room to play with my toys. I pulled out my dollies and then I heard a knock on my door. I looked up and it was Daddy. I smiled at him as he went to sit on my bed. "Come sit sunshine. We need to talk." I nodded and jumped on the bed. "There will be more people who will dislike you my dear. That man today hated you because of your heritage. Eventually I will tell you more about it but for now I'm going to tell you to ignore these people. For they are below you and don't deserve your slightest attention." I nodded. "Now you know I have to leave. I'm already packed for a week. You know the rules. Cailan is in charge and stay with him or Cullen. I love you so much my little angel." I hugged him tight. "I love you too daddy!"