Trouble

9:24 of Dragon: Aryanna is 4 years old

Things have been wonderful since the incident two years ago. Aryanna has grown so much. She's starting to finally shape her personality. Cullen turned 13 recently has been nothing but fabulous, the two have grown closer. Cailan was now 19 and engaged to Anora. Maric has watched his family grow and he couldn't be happier.

Cullen had finished his studies for today and was on his way to gather Aryanna for dinner. It was early today because there was much planning for the wedding tomorrow.

He knocked on Ary's door and pushed it open. He watched as her pale blonde hair whip across her face as she turned around. Cailan looked like Maric but Aryanna looked like her mother, pale with pale blonde hair. Must be her Orlais heritage, she sticks out a lot. Ary ran up to Cullen and hugged him "Are you ready for dinner Ary?" She nodded and grabbed his hand.

As they walked to the dining hall Cullen heard ruckus from the kitchen.
He ignored it and took Ary to her seat for dinner. She smiled at him and he kissed her forehead. He decided he should go check up on the kitchen staff. As he walked out he passed Maric and Cailan, they smiled as did he. "Are you not joining us for dinner tonight Cullen?" Maric asked. "I am sir. I just need to check something."

Aryanna had watched Cullen leave and was curious. Maric kissed her forehead and smiled at her. "Hi daddy!" Maric went to sit down but Aryanna ran out following Cullen. "Aryanna Grace!"

Cullen busted open the kitchen door to a servant trying to put out a fire. "Sir Cullen!" The servant elf yelled. "What did you do?!" Cullen yelled grabbing a bucket of water and throwing it on the fire. It didn't go out though and it was spreading.

"Cullen!" Aryanna yelled! Cullen turned around in horror. Before he could do anything Aryanna threw her hands forward freezing the pot and fire. "No!" Maric and Cailan were in the doorway. They looked at each other and then the elf.

It felt as if time itself had stopped. Nobody knew what to do or how to fix anything. Cailan picked up his sister and started to cry but she was confused. He looked at his father in horror. "Cullen, Cailan. Take Aryanna out of here and go to the den. Wait till I arrive." He looked at the elf girl. "You stay."