How To Tell?

I went to the store and bought a pacifier and a cupcake. I needed to find a way to tell Craig about the pregnancy. I made my way back to the house and put the pacifier on the cupcake.

I knew he was in the gym so I went to give him the cupcake.

 When I made my way to the gym I saw him and I think another member of Mindless Behavior. Two braids called Ray Ray. Ray was holding the punching bag while Craig was pounding it.

"Craig." 

Again.

"Hi Ray. How are you?"

"I'm good. Your boyfriend is in the zone. I doubt he can hear you."

"But I bought a cupcake."

As soon as I said that he stopped punching the bag and grabbed the cupcake.

"I like cupcakes." 

"Yeah, I know."

"Why is there a pacifier on the cupcake?"

"I thought it would be cute. What you think?"

"I don't know. here."

He took the pacifier off the cupcake and handed it to me. Seriously?

"Well I will just leave. Do you guys want anything?"

"Uhh, yeah, I can go with you." Ray said.

"okay."

I walked out the gym and went to the kitchen as Ray followed me. I walked over to the pantry to get some lays.

"So your pregnant.?"

"What? How did yo--"

"The pacifier. I mean when Craig is working out he don't think straight. But I do."

"Yeah."

"Congrats thought. Really happy that I am about to be an uncle. It's very pleasing. I can just hear it now. 'Uncle Ray.'  "

"Thanks. Your funny."

"Well you better tell him soon."

"I wil--"

"Tell me what?" Craig said.

Here we go again.

"That your girl is P--"

"ABOUT TO fix lunch. Want to stay Ray?"

Ray gave me the 'Are you serious' look.

"Sure, I am going to watch tv."

Ray left and Craig was staring at me.

"What?"

"What is he talking about? What do you have to tell me?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I tried to shake it off and continue to make ham and cheese sandwiches, but Craig wouldn't drop it.

"YN, last time, I hear Trish say the same thing. What do you have to tell me? I mean, you haven't been acting the same since the doctors office."

"I am still the smae person. Nothing has changed, Craig. Look, I will tell you when the time is right, so let it go."

"Oh, so you do have to tell me something. What is it? I am anxious to know."

"You curiosity is annoying."

"Then tell me."

"I will tell you when the time is right."

"No, the time is right now. Tell me NOW."

I was a little scared and nervous. I didn't think he would get all worked up over something he doesn't know.

"Don't yell at me."

"I'M NOT YELLING"

Seriously.

"Yes, you are. You don't have to yell yo get your point across, Craig."

"Why are you changing the subject? Can you not be so stupid."

Even though I am a very strong person. It takes a lot for me to cry. I love Craig, I really do but that hurt. But my mind was telling me it didn't. I mean, who hasn't been called stupid, by a person. That is so elementary. But I think my feelings are hurt the most right now. 

Damn Hormones.

The only thing I could do was take the pacifier and slam it on the counter. I walked away without looking at him and saying a word. I went upstairs and layed on the bed and yes I cried. Only because of the damn hormones. I feel like, such a girl. UGH, I am crying over the word stupid. It's just like if someone call you fat. Its stupid to cry over that. But it's not stupid if the guy you loved call you that. Even though you know he didn't mean it in that way. 

I wiped away some tears and made my way to the bathroom. I heard the bedroom door open and I quickly closed the bathroom door. I heard a knock.

"YN, I am sorry."

I didn't reply. I didn't want to talk. But I don't mind listening.

"Please open the door." Craig said.

I just looked in the mirror and rinsed my face.

"Please come out here and talk to me."

I still didn't want to communicate.

"At least bang the door once for yes, twice for no, if you don't want to talk to me."

I thought about it. 

"Are you pregnant?"

I waited a while then banged the door once. I could hear a little happiness in his voice.

"So that means I should go buy parenting books?"

I giggled a little bit. I banged on the door again for yes.

"So that means I am the one that is going to be a dad?"

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

I quickly swung open the door.

"What do you mean your the one that is going to be a dad? Your the only one I was sleeping with asshole."

I quickly snapped. I didn't mean to go off on him like that, but what is that suppose to mean?

"So that also means a lot of mood swings?"

I didn't know how to reply, but I felt like laughing. I just hit the door really hard for yes. Then I smiled.

He pulled me to him and kissed me and brought me in to a tight hug. He let go and bent down to his knees and started talking to me belly.

"Hi, little Junior. I am da da."

I instantly started laughing. Was it really that hard to tell?