Maybe I was Wrong (pt.2)

I walked into the kitchen. And I just stood there. Am I really this person. This person who has a man who loves me....and my child. Also, this person who is dating a former member of Mindless Behavior. 

DAMN.

I am truley in love. ----Oh God. I-I-I'm love. Holy Crap. This is amazing. Even after that altercation with James. I still haven't told Craig about what happened with him. He tries to bring it up once in while but I keep putting it off.

Procrastinating.  

That's me. I am really good at procastinating. They should make a song about it.

If your procrastinating and you know it, clap your hands...ME: No, I'll do it later...

I started cooking the chicken, but I made a few more me before dinner. I was hungry really. I cooked some for me and put it to the side while I put all the other stuff need to make dinner on the table. I took a bite and OH, MY GOD. It was so good. I was eating this chicken up. But it was a little chewy...ughh. I stopped eating and looked at it. It was still a little red in the middle by the bone. 

"EWW" I felt disgusting. Can't believed I ate that. Was I really that hungry? I actually felt light headed and sick to my stomach. I ran to my restroom and puked. UUGGGHHH....I HATE THROWIG UP.

I felt like I was Throwin up for five minutes straight. I soon heard my name. I think Craig was home, finally. I tried to get up and clean myself up but MORE was coming out. I couldn't hardly move.

"Oh, YN, are you okay?" I looked up and it was Roc. What is he doing here?

He grabbed a towel and I stopped throwing chiunks. I made my way to the sink to clean up and brush my teeth. And use EXTRA mouthwash. 

"Thanks." I said 

"You okay, what's wrong?" He asked.

"You are asking a lot of questions. What are you doing here? How did you get in here?" I asked.

"Craig let me in. He's helping me fix my car. I just came in to use the restroom, and I heard grunting. Which leads me back to ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" 

"I'm-I'm fine. I think it was the chicken. I didn't cook it all the way." 

"Oh, well so...."

"What Criag doesn't know, Won't bother him."

"I thought it was What they dont know, Won't HURT them?"

"He's gonna be hurt because I'm throwing up?" I laughed.

"Yeah, duhh, sorry. Well cook fully next time. Wait...Can I stay for dinner...A nigga hungry." 

"Umm, I think we are going to have take out."

"Fine with me."

"K, well can you go tell craig when he's done we are going out to eat?"

"Yeah."

I got clean up and took a shower, and put on some clothes. Nothing too fancy but, something good. I went to find John and he was with Craig and Roc fixing the car. He looked really interested. 

Clothes to the right--->

"John, go get cleaned up, we are going out to eat."

"K."

"Hey, I thought you were going to cook?" Craig asked.

Roc looked at me and I glanced a look at him.