Are you sure?

It has been four months. I am still not showing. Well I am, with a little bump, but I am not really fat. Uhhh, I am still a little mad at Craig about his comment. I am usually the one to let things go but I couldn't do that. But then again, I blame it on the hormones. Right not I am just trying to clean my mind by eating snickers ice cream and bloggin on tumblr until I am tired. Which will probably never happen. BUT THEN AGAIN, I'm pregnant, I am always tired. Hopefully I can just relax, and make my self more fatter than what I really am. aha.

"Mom, so when can I see him?"

Damn, I was hoping he forgot. I will just play it off.

"See who?"

"MOM!!"

"What?"

"My dad, mom. I want to see him."

"Hon, I don't think--"

"Mom, you promised."

"Did I? I don't remember?"

"MOM, STOP!"

"Don't yell at me. Remember who the parent is."

"Well, no disrespect mom, I love you and all, but a parent would let their child see their other parent."

"Excuse me. Who do you think you talkin--, you know what, I would do anything for you. But you will NOT talk to me like that. You will see your dad when you see him." I was pissed.

"Which is when, mom? Please."

"Look, I can take you to see him anytime you want, but right not, no."

"Well what about 2 hours from now?"

"Seriously?"

This boy is trying really hard.

"You said not now, what about later?"

"Okay, whatever, don't interrupt my T-time."

"T-time?"

"Tumblr time. Bye." I hand motioned him to leave and he did.

Okay, so time went by and John was looking like he was going explode. So I told him to get whatever he needs to get and lets go. Craig was at some rehearsal or studio doing something and he said he wasn't going to be home until probably 6pm. Maybe even later. It was a long quiet ride. Well not really. John kept asking me about him and I just kept making little noises and skipping songs on Pandora radio. It was pretty awkward and pretty obvious that John was getting a little agrivated that I wasn't answering his questions. But Hell so was I. I don't want to talk about James. Hell I didnt even want to see him. Let alone, visit him surprisingly.

We pulled up to his house. His gate was opened and his car was parked way farther in the drive way. That must means he's probably in the backyard.

Gardening.

We got out of the car and John walked fast past me toward the front door.

"John, no , come here."

He rolled his eyes and sighed and came back walked by myself. I smacked him on the back of his head for rolling his eyes.

"Ow, mom that hurt."

"Don't roll your eyes. You are to excited."

"Not as excited as I am about you."

Then there was James. He came around the corner really fast from the backyard. It's like he was ear hustling the whole time.

"Hi, James."

"YN. You look good."

"Thanks"

So unpleasing.