Part 1

"Y/n, over here!" One of the girls cried. I turn my head around snapping pictures of their poses. My name's Y/n L/n and I'm 15 years old. I joined the photography club because I'm not very good with sports or something that involves a lot of physical stuff.
Besides, I love taking pictures and putting them on the article." Hey, Y/n, how's the pictures goin?" Sadako said looking at the photos I snapped at the girls. "Oh! It's going great! Their art is fantastic!  I love how they are posing making the paintings they drew look awesome!" I replied with a grin. The school was buzzing with the students activities because the festival will start in 5 weeks so they need to get prepared.
"Hey, are you going out with anyone because the festival also means you need a date," Sadako asked smirking.
I chuckled." You do realize I won't be going to the festival anyway because I got plans. And please, who would want to out with me? Most of the girls have boyfriends. "
"What if a guy ask you out? You'll never know when a lot of students will like you." Sadako said.
I look back at him." A guy!? What kind of question is that? It be weird if a guy ask me out because....y'know...we're like the both same genders. But...I wouldn't really mind if a guy ask me out as long as we don't do sexual activities if you know what I mean. "
We both laugh. I remember that I had to go print the papers for the article. I waved good bye to Sadako and walk away.

A guy.....liking me? Why am I even thinking about this? While daydreaming I didn't realize I bumped into someone." Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was..." Before I could finish my apology, I look up to see a boy with green eyes and brownish color hair. His face look so kind that I couldn't help but blush. The boy smiled," Nah, it's fine. My name's Makoto Tachibana. Hey, are you the boy at the photography club? Is it Y/n?"
I nodded still couldn't stop looking at him.
"Cool, I heard that you've been taking a lot of pictures for the article. I heard from other people talking about how hard you work only with 6 people. But mostly you did the work by yourself. It's amazing. "  Did this guy praised me? I mean it's not a big deal but I simply reply with thank you. Makoto continued, " You should do an article about Iwatobi swim club!! I'm one of the members in the team!" He's one of the popular swimmer in this school qnd he wants me to take pictures of them!! Omg!
I smiled." Yeah, I'll ask my Photography Captain if I could or not."
We both exchange our good byes. While Makoto walk away down the stairs, I noticed he dropped his journal. "Wait, Makoto! You dropped your..." but before I could finish my sentence, I tripped  and fell down the stairs. Makoto turned around. Noticing what's going to happen, he opened his arms....
Thump!
I opened my eyes and saw Makoto at the bottom of me. He look at me. I blinked.
Oh no! We were both on an awkward position....I was in top while he's on the bottom. My whole face went flushed with red but Makoto's face was stern. He touched my cheek with his hand and caressed it. What is going on?! We couldn't stop staring at each other. Our eyes locked tight. I wanted to get off but Makoto's hand was gripping my side. How embarrassing!! I closed my eyes ready for any impact.

"What are you guys doing?"

(Thank you fof reading this chapter. I'll make more! Make sure to also read "Hidden Feelings" (Eren x Male reader x Levi)
See ya:)