Part 14

After that swimming practice, I told them that i will go to Haru's house at 1:58. We wave our goodbye. "Y/n, how was your swim?! "Ask Gou clapping her hands. "The guys are so nice and muscular. I also got invited to the shopping too! Can't wait to see their muscular form!" I rolled my eyes. What a fan girl. I couldn't stop thinking about how Makoto catched me. I feel like I'm the girl here when it comes to Makoto. Ugh.
Groaning is not gonna help. I only have 14 days to finish taking pictures and now I have 7 photos.
Once it was 1:58, Gou and I went to Haru's house. It wasn't that big though. "Come in!" Nagisa open the door letting us in. "Haru had to take a shower for a bit so we all had to wait!" Makoto and Rei wave their hands. We all sit down waiting for Haru. It feels like forever. How long does it take that guy to finish showering? I needed to go to the bathroom. I stood up and try to find the bathroom.
Splash! Turning towards one of the doors, I open the door. Huh? I thought I heard a splash....
Whoosh! Splash! Haru came out of the water. "Ha..ru!!"I shriek. He stare at me. "Y/n, come in the bath tub. Don't worry I'm swearing a suit underneath." I shook my head. But I guess this guy doesn't handle rejection because he pulled me into the water. Splash!
I went up out of the water for air. "Haru! What did you do that for! Now I'm soaked! I didn't even bring extra clothes!" I cried
Haru has this blank face. "Don't worry. We're going shopping anyway.  We can get you new clothes."
I look down the water. Man. This is an awkward position.  Also there's this cute little dolphin toy floating on the water. Haru touch my face making me look at him. "I love water more than anything in the world but there might be something else that took my breath away." He said.
What?!
There's no way this guy loves something more than water. "Y/n! What's taking so long?" Makoto just stare at Haru and I.

(Thanks for reading! And hope you don't get bored of it!)