Part 2

"What are you doing?" I heard a smooth voice. Looking up, there was this boy witn dark bluish-blackish hair and piercing watery blue eyes.  Makoto let go of my side, when he did that I quickly got up blushing profusely. Turning to that boy, I recognize who he is. This boy must be Haruka Nanase!! The #1 popular swimmer! Students were talking about him yesterday about how he swam so fast. Gosh! I can't believe I met him face to face for the first time. Haru stared." Y/n the photography boy....why were you on top of Makoto kun?"
"Oh! I can explain. I wanted to give him back the journal he dropped and all of a sudden I fell!!! And it's not what it looks like." I reply hoping he understand.  Makoto stood up smiling as if nothing ever happened!?
"Y/n and I was also talking about him taking pictures of us for the "Top Next Big Event" on the article. Right Y/n?" I look at Makoto. Really? Is that all this guy had to say?! I nodded.
Haru sighed." Oh ok. Thank goodness nothing 'actually' happen. But that's a good idea. We are popular. " Does this guy ever smile? "Hey, are you goin anywhere? We can take you to wherever you go," Makoto smiled. Again....as if nothing happen!.
I shrugged replying,"Actually I can go by myself. I'm going to the photography club and after that I'll go to my class. My class need help on the preparation, thanks for the offer. Bye." Makoto wanted to say something but I just walked off.
I try not to care about what happened but how can you not care when a hot, muscular swimmer touch you?! He's like 17 years old while I'm 15!! Running to the Photography Club, my friends were there designing the cover for "Top Next Big Event." "Hey Y/n, did you get the photos?" Yuki asked. I nodded getting out my camera and start printing the picture out for the article.
My groups were working so hard doing this. It's not that easy. We finished half way through.
"Oh Y/n! Our boss wants you to do another pictures after this article so that we'll be prepared!" Sadako said." He says that you need to take pictures of the Iwatobi Swim Club since they have gotten popular after that swimming race."
My mouth dropped. You gotta be kidding me! It is just like what Makoto suggested. "Oh yea, sure. I'll gladly do it." I reply witha fake smile. Sadako had this cheesy grin and hopped away. Ugh.....what could go wrong?

(Sorry if I took a long time and thanks for reading!!)