Part 22

(This books is so out of track!!)

Finally! Finished the pictures in order. "What time is it?" I ask looking at my watch. It's 4:45!" Crud! I quickly packed my stuff up and put them in my bag! Sadako smile. "You did better! Also! Good luck on your 4 handsome dates!" He said waving goodbye to me. I frown. "Stop! It's not a date and you know that! I bet they want girls!" I reply walking out of the club.
Gou was already waiting. "Hey Y/n! My big brother are also coming too! I know Haru and him have so much fueds going on but who cares! Are you ready to get some muscles on?" She teased. I cross my arms and stare at her. Yeah. Uh. I'm not that hot like them.

"Tomorrow I really am busy so I don't think I'll be able to hang out that much. Maybe I could text or something." I said. Gou frown but her eyes lid up. Oh no....please be anything but me in it. "You should join the Iwatobi Swim Club!! Omg! Their teams are short on players! Please please say yes!" She cried. What?! I shook my head rejecting her offer.
"But why? Is it because of your photography club activity? Don't worry, I can do the picture taking! C'mon! It's not to late to do some freestyle or backstroke stuff! It will get your body pumping!" She says.

"Yeah. But I also don't want to make a fool of myself either! I can imagine them BOOING me while I lost the game! I'm not like Michael Phelps or some other dudes that swims faster then a shark! If you see me do running....I'll be out of breath in 20 seconds!" I said.
Gou groan. "You're such a bum." Suddenly, Nagisa came running down the hall to us panting.
"Guys, change of plans! We can't go to the beach until next week. I thought it was this week but wrong schedule!" He said. Oh. Well, that's good to hear. I can imagine tons of sharks in that place. Ugh.

"Then what are we gonna do? I already packed my swimsuits." Gou pouted. I bet she wants to see naked boys as well. Nagisa shrug but smile. "I know right. But due to not having safe checked there, we have to cancel it. Be we already planned out where to go." He said looking proud.

"Oh! Where?" I ask.

(Back to the creepy swimming place)

Here? Back at it again with this place! Gou frown. "You guys sneaked into this place before? Wow, surprise they haven't caught you yet." She said. At least it looks a little nicer then at night. We could hear creaking that night. Makoto has to cling on to me but he had guts to be a pervert that day. I push the fence to give us more room to go in. The 2 followed me. We walk along the creaked walls and into the indoor swimming pool just like the other night.
Oh look! Makoto, Haru, and Rin are there. But Haru and Rin were glaring at each other like some wild animals. "Hello?" I said loudly making them turn to my attention. Gou smile like a cute doll and ran up to her brother. For a minute, there was an awkward silence until Rei decided to clear his throat.
"Um...are we going to do anything or stand there like a confuse puppy?" He ask pushing his glasses up. Gou was already in her swimsuit. I was just wearing my usual clothes. Seems like I'm the only one that didn't take my clothes off.
Haru look at me. "Y/n, take your top off." He said with no emotion. Um..I fidget with my camera. Rin glare at Haru. "Don't tell him what to do!" He growl. "He can do whatever he wants with that top. Y/n, just wear your shirt."

"Looks who's talking." Haru mumble. Gou took the plunge into the water. "Guys! It doesn't matter!! Let's get in!" She says going under the water. Nagisa nodded. "Yeah. Rei and Makoto! Let us go!"
Makoto was looking worried but follow the 2 of them. "I-I guess I'll just wear my shirt." I smile. Rin grin. Haru....well....he just stared.

(Thanks for reading!!)