Part 8

"Makoto?" My eyes were bulging wide. What I saw was Makoto dripping with water. I try not look down...well...you know what happens when you look down. His face was close to mine. "What might you be doing here?" He asked. I try to give space between us but both of his hands are on the wall not letting me escape. "I'm sorry, if I bother your shower time. Maybe I should leave or just wait outside the door." I try looking him in the eye but I couldn't help but take a quick glance at his...bottom. Gosh! I felt my face heat up. "You do realize this is a shower room right? You're suppose to take your clothes off while showering. Not be fully dressed." Makoto said not looking away from my eyes. His hand than pressed on my chest. I tense. "Makoto...my camera..it'll get wet." My eyes looked away. He started rubbing my chest with his palm. "Ah!"
Someone please stop this. It feels weird.
Than he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me against the wall. Again. His head press against my chest. "Nobody knew what happen between us Y/n. I can feel your heart beating. Do you like it? Where are you even looking at Y/n?" He said with a husky voice. Our eyes met. Makoto turned on one of the nozzle so the water came pouring down soaking him. "Makoto?" Our face we're so close that we could kiss.
4 inches away....3 inches away...2 inches away.....1...
Slam!
"We found you Makoto senpai!!" Makoto and I backed away. He grab one of a pink towel covering his private part. "Senpai and Y/n. Rei told us that you might be having trouble finding Makoto so we thought of finding him together with Haru, Y/n!" Nagisa yell.
"Did anything happen in here?" Haru ask but when I look in his eyes. It was dark. Shrugging it off I reply," Uh! Nothing happen!! We were just chatting about the article I guess."
Rei adjusted his glasses." We need to get to class soon. You better hurry and get dress Makoto! Y/n you are staring practice tomorrow understood? "
Nagisa butted into Rei's conversation.  "No! I really want to teach Y/n to swim! Let's go at night! There's a pool place where the gates don't close. We can teach him there at night. Maybe he could take pictures of us at that place!"
We argued whether or not we should go but Nagisa always win.

(Thanks for reading! I'll make more!)