Part 11

I was doing great until Makoto let go of me. I was on the 7 feet and I started to panick. I splash around forgetting my calmness. "Y/n! Don't worry we got you! "Rei dive into the 7 feet and grab my waist. "Gosh, Y/n do you panick all the time? Anyway, you got the 1st step. Now the second step." No! I don't want to do this anymore?! Rei could sense how scare I am. "It's ok, Y/n. This time I'll be here with you." I calm down a little. I straighten my back and try swimming little by little.
"Alright, since he got the basic now we're gonna teach him our own swimming method. I'll go first." Haru swam towards me. I grab onto the side of the pool so that I won't drown. "Y/n, I'm going to teach you the freestyle." Haru shows me the freestyle and I did the same. I think I got the hang of this. I mean...I'm really slow but maybe I could catch up like Haru. "Nice" he complimented me.
Chaa! Click! "Nagisa!" I cried. "What are you doing?!" Nagisa gave me a cheesy grin. "Oh! I'm just taking pictures of you and the others together. It will be great for the article!"
Makoto hook his arm around my neck. "Smile!" Click! Cha! Nagisa snap the picture of us two than gave us a thumps up. My face only flush. "Y/n, let's do backstroke!"
(Timeskip)
After that practice, we got dress out of the pool. I put on my shirt but my shorts are wet. I guess I'm gonna walk like that. "Y/n, do you need any pants?" Rei asked. "I brought extra just in case our pants got wet." I rejected his offer. "That was fun guys! We should do it again tomorrow at school! Here's your camera!" Nagisa gave me my camera back. "Arigato ('Thank You' in japanese)" I said.
We all walk back home.
We arrived at my house and I thank them again. "Hey, do you think I could get your guy's number? I ask. Out of nowhere Haru says yes quickly. I gave them my number and they gave me them there's. I got inside my house and lay on my bed. Should I text them? Is it late to..
Beep! I jolted than look at my phone.
From: Makoto
Hey can we text?

Beep!
From: Haru
Let's talk

Beep!
From: Rei
Let's chat about your article

Beep!
From: Nagisa
Omg! Today's so fun! Wanna do it again tomorrow?!

I smiled. Maybe it isn't so bad after all.

(Thanks for reading and probably loving this story!)