Part 21

Right after lunch, all of us talked about if I could go to the beach. "Yeah! I love to come!" I smile happily. Gou clapped her hands. "Great! Let's start at 5:00 and come back home at 8:00! Makoto, you can drive!" Makoto look at her with wide eyes. "B-but I don't have my driver license yet?! Besides, the beach isn't even that far." He said. Gou thought but understood. Nagisa hook his arms around me. I blush for a bit and look down. Why is my heart thumping just by being with these boys? Have I develope feelings for them?! No! Stop it Y/n! You're not gay! I don't think they're gay anyway....if I ask them, they'll think I'm weird.
"Maybe at the beach, Y/n could take pictures of us! I mean, you bring your camera around anyway!" Nagisa said loudly. Rei smile. "That's a good idea. He's the popular photographer at school so if he takes good pictures of us, it will be all over the festival!"
Haru nod. "Can you do that?" He ask looking at me. I nod quickly and look down. Guh! Badump! Ok, I need to talk to a therapist about how to get rid of this feelings. Makoto look at me. "Are you ok, Y/n? Your face is like fifty shades of pink." He said with concern. I smile. "A-Ah yes! Nothing's wrong with me! Just chillin with the popular swimmers who's just friends!" I chuckle. He shrug. Gou clap her hands. "Alright! We should be going! Y/n, you need to get to your club and discuss which picture is right for the hottie!"
I nod. "Y/n, is quiet! He isn't quiet most of the time." Nagisa said.
(Timeskip to after lunch)
"You like them!!!" Sadako cheered. "That means you like them!!!" I smack his head. "N-No! It's just a friendship like! Not relationship like!" I yell. Shiki look at me and smile calmly. "I knew you will like them. Don't be scare to express how you feel. It's ok to be gay." He said.
"I-I know! But the swimmers aren't gay or anything like that. They want a girl not a boy! Let's stop talking about this!" I grumble. Sadako look at my pictures that I took. "C'mon! Don't be stubborn. I ship you with Haru!"
Shiki smirk. "No, I ship Y/n with Nagisa. They're both bubbly." Yuuya heard our conversation and said. "Nah! Makoto is kind so he'll have a chance!" Akira, the decoration boy, shrug. "I think Rei is much better since he's so helpful. Y/n and Rei have chemistry."
Guh! Just be glad that the swimmers isn't here to listen!
I look at them. "Ok! Let's get back to work!" I yell. I hate having this feeling! But it's also a weird feeling to have.

(Male Reader have some feelings inside of him! Anyway thanks for reading!!)