Part 4

The next day," So what do you call these artwork or name them?" Shiki asked the girls while I snapped some pictures of the arts. "Well, I call it 'Never-ending Love' because it's about this 1 person with a lot of hot guys surrounding him. Their love is so real!" Squealed the girl with blonde hair name Aria. I stop snapping the pictures realizing that I had to take pictures of the Iwatobi Swim Club today!! Oh no! Hope I'm not late! I walked to the girls and Shiki." Hey, I have to do this later. Right now I need to take photo of the swimmmers. See ya!" I ran off grabbing my bag on the way out. Wait a minute.....where is the Iwatobi Swim place? I slowed walk. Ugh, stupid me! I just ran out like that. There was so many people in the hallway but they are busy to even help me. I sighed. Deciding to just walk around looking for it. Umf!! "Oi, what is your problem?!" I shook my head out of thought than I saw Gou! "Gou?!" I said out loud. Gou looks at me." Y/n! It's been a while since we saw each other. You were so busy with your club that I never get to see you!" She cried hugging me. "Oh! It's Kou not Gou!" She pouted also.
I chuckled. "Hey, do you know where I could find the Iwatobi swim club?" I asked.
Gou looks at me than her eyes lit up." Omg! Those muscular guys! Of course I do. Follow me." I followed her. We talk about  The Next Big Event and why I need photos of them. Gou just squealed excitedly while I had to cover my ears. I met Gou when I didn't have any partner for the science class. We soon became friends after chatting a lot about... her brother I guess. I think he's also a popular swimmer. What was his name again? Rin Matsuoka? Yeah that's him. He has shark teeth when he smiles. Gou yapped a lot about what kind of pictures I'm going to take for the men. But the good news is that I didn't tell her of what happened "between" me and Makoto. She would be screaming and telling everybody about it. "Here we are!! Let's go!" Gou said. I soon found myself standing in front of the swimming arena.

(Thanks for reading! I didn't know what the swimming place is called so I just called it arena. Stay tune for the next chapter!)