Part 10

"Do you not have anything to where under there?" Haru ask. "You can borrow one of mine. I'll lend you it. I brought an extra pair just in case."
Wait... no..there's no way I'm wearing another pair of Haru's. I shook my head. "No...it's fine. I'll just wear my shorts." He grab my hand and we both plunge into the water. Omg! The water felt cool. We're both on 4 feet of water. I came up for air. "Y/n!" Nagisa yelled than push me into the water. We started playing around. Splashing mostly. Suddenly I felt someone lift me up. "Ah! Rei!" I cried. He than threw me into the water. "Haha! Bet you can't do better than that!" He laugh. Out of no where Makoto emerges out of the water than push Rei into the water
Makoto grabbed me and we both went plunging down. Glad that I'm on 4 feet. I push him off of me than Nagisa  ame saving my life by grabbing onto him. "Haru! Come and play!" I yell.
Haru took a deep breath. Than out of no where, grab my waist and threw me into the water. "How's that? Anyway, we should get to our swimming practice like we should." He said. They nodded.
"So um...ok...where do I start?" I ask. Haru went behind me. He grabs my arms than glide down to my hand. Than he put me where my stomach lay on the water.
"You start like that. Don't worry I got you. Now stretch your arms and paddle." I did what he told me. It was an easy start. "Than move your feet up in down. Right goes down and left goes up. Than you do the other way." I'm getting this! His hands are still on my stomach. His other has his palm on my back.
"All right, you're improving the baby step! Now it's my turn!" Makoto and Haru switch. "Ok! Y/n, now you're actually going to do it without our guidance. Try swimming in the 5 feet. Don't worry, if you fall we'll help you." Makoto slowly guide me to the 5 feet while holding me.
He let go of me and I try swimming for the first time. Let's  just say the first start was a little easy.....

(Hope you enjoy and like it!)