Part 9

I grabbed all the things for tonight practice. This is the most weirdest idea to be sneaking into a swimming pool. But I guess everyone's going. I must bring my camera that I love! Knock! Knock! Opening the door revealing Haru, Makoto, Rei , and Nagisa. Before I gave them my address so they could come and get me rather me getting them because...I'm scared of the night.
While walking, Haru glance at me 12 times. What is his problem?! Nagisa just talks a lot. Rei had to listen to his yapping. Makoto only cling on to me once we got to the place. It was quiet.. there were cracks on the building a little. Makoto started whining and clinging onto my arm like a child. Wow, first he made a move on me! Second he's scared of this?! Gosh.
"Shall we go in then?" I asked hoping he'll let me go. They nodded. Ok, I'm getting chills just by walking on the creaking floor. We made it to the swimming arena. It was quiet. Not a sound can be heard. I just fumble my camera. Splash!! We look at the pool seeing Haru already in the pool. How did this guy change so fast?! "C'mon guys! What are you waiting for? Let Haru get all the fun in the water?!" Nagisa cried undressing himself and dive into the pool. Makoto and Rei took their clothes off too. I just stared. Their body is muscular and very slender.
I wish I never came here! They jumped into the pool makinga big splash. Oh wait! My camera. I took a picture of them horsing around. Trying to get a good angle for the article. While they're playing and swimming around I sat down on the bench looking at the pictures I took. It was a good pic.
"Y/n. What are you doing? Take off your clothes and swim with us," Rei said. I shook my head." No, it's fine. I'll just stay here taking pictures of you guys."
Haru got out of the water, dripping wet, and walking towards me. Man, he's so close that I had to blush. He grabbed my shirt and try to lift up. I pull my shirt down as fast as I could. We played tug of shirt for 2 minutes until Haru win. He pulled all up revealing my body. Than threw the shirt aside. I try to cover up my body blushing crazy. "You look nice. Now, time for the shorts." Haru said grabbing my shorts. I backed away saying," Um...I'll just swim in my shorts, thanks"

(Thanks for 33 reads!)