Deranged.

(A/N This bit is slightly sinister... to mix things up a bit. Just a warning :)... x)

Laura's body stayed hunched over the diary entries for a while, as she sat hyperventilating. Then her head raised, with a wicked grin stuck to it. It was a grin who would remind anyone of the current Moriarty. Happy. Erratic. Deranged.

"So... I was right?" the thought that was buzzing through her battered, brilliant brain finally burst through her throat, directed by her eyes at the sock still stuck to the periodic table. Laura stood up and flexed the parchment heald in her sweaty hands, ignoring the pile of paper still to read, which was sat patiently on the bed. Amazing any physicists who perhaps would happen to be watching, Laura's grin managed to stretch further accross her face, without doing any damage - well, apart from making for a terrifying selfie. 

"SHERIARTY!" she squealed. Laura thought of Moriarty's fulfilling voice, his un-natural good-looks, his brilliant insanity. She thought of that combined with Sherlock's... everythings! And she almost swooned. Or shuddered....

That's when it happened. There was a black out. As time had escaped Laura, and it was now four O'Clock in winter, the darkness night brought had settled around her. The light's flickered, showing gilmses of Laura's face. Her head turned to look in wonder at the bursts of Sherlock's empty room.

Empty?

Laura gasped as she saw a face she could never forget. 

"You", she whispered. 

"Me." 

(A/N... Was it Sherlock or Moriarty? Any guesses? ;) :D)