"BISEXUAL IS FINE TOO, DEAR!"

Mrs Hudson shook her head, like a disapproving mother, as she exited the world that was Moriarty's. His head was almost as messy as Sherlock's room. Threats and beating people up were just the beginning, as everyone now new. 

Mrs Hudson flicked through the rest of the entries; there were only a couple more. She didn't know what was at the end. Would she find out how his and Sherlock's relationship ended. (Surely it must have ended?) Or, more importantly, what drove him to become a bomb weilding, threatening, kidnapping, murdering, pyscopath that he was to the day he died? Mrs Hudsons hands were shaking.

"MRS HUDSON!" Her head snapped to the door. Someone was walking towards Sherlock's room. How had she not noticed the front door open, or footsteps on the stairs? Before she had the time to react the door was pulled open and she was caught red handed.

"John, it's you." She sighed a little sigh of relief. 

"Oh." John muttered, stopping and swaying in the doorway as he took in the scene before him. "What... What's going on, Mrs Hudson?" 

"Oh, um," Mrs Hudson looked down at the papers, having no idea where to begin.

"Why are you in Sherlock's room? What are those?" Mrs Hudson sighed, and stood, mumbling, walked over to the door behind John, and shut it. 

"John, you have to understand I did this for Sherlock. Sherlock, John."

"What have you done?" John looked between Mrs Huson and the papers on the bed. He'd always trusted and liked Mrs Hudson, so he was eager to believe it wasn't what it looked like. 

"Well, there were these diary entries-"

"Sherlock's diary entries?" John's eyes widened and he grinned, surely imagining Sherlock confessing to a pink fluffy diary with rainbows. 

"Erm, no, no. I mean yes.... but when he was younger." Was it better he think it was Sherlock's rather than Moriarty's? Mrs Hudson didn't want to ruin their relationship.

John laughed.

"Oh, I have to see this!"

"No!" Mrs Hudson grabbed his arm. John stopped, cocking his head, eyebrows furrowing.

"Why not?"

"Oh, John, you wouldn't like it... Sherlock was dating a woman." Did she see his eyes twitch then? 

John shook his head and spread out his arms, "Why would that matter to me?"

"Well...." Mrs Hudson smiled meekly, she'd said it so many times now she need only imply it.

John looked at her, then went red, shuffled his feet, and stormed out. Before he left he poked his head round the door. "NOT GAY!" 

Mrs Hudson called after him, "BISEXUAL IS FINE TOO, DEAR!" She smiled a small smile at the groan she heard from next door, but then shook her head. Why did they have to deny it? Mrs Hudson wasn't dumb, and she knew a thing or two about science. Their pupils dilate when they're together. 

Mrs Hudson looked back to the bed, smirk turning into a frown. John would be so much better for Sherlock than Moriarty, anyhow! What was Sherlock doing? 

Only one way to find out.

With the promise of an end, and answers in sight, she pulled the paper over her lap... then she had an idea. Why not... skip to the end? Afterall, then there was less chance of Sherlock finding her out and destroying them before she got there.

Should she? 

((A/N OK, this chapter was a bit of fun really :). What do my lovely, wonderful readers, voters and commenters think? Want the end? The end comes in two parts, still...

I warn you, it is deep, and maybe slightly heart breaking... And up to you :) ))