There's got to be a morning after

((A/N Priscilla the musical, The Morning After XD. Love Priscilla Queen of the Desert almost as much as the Rocky Horror Picture Show :D. Both have awesome memories :) <3))

The Morning After The Morning After Everything.

Dear Darling,

Oh, what an adventure!

I am now in love with London.

Ok, let's get you up to date. 

So yesterday morning, after considering and thinking about everything with Sherlock, I decided to get him some roses, and maybe some chocolates. I was feeling a bit guilty - afterall, the rock that ruined our night and pretty much concussed him was meant for me. And I just felt, well, yeah. 

But then I chickened out, wondering if he was angry with me. I thought, well I didn't want to impose myself on the man, when he was ill. So I thought I'd ring him up, and pre-warn him... check he was OK, and that he wouldn't puke at the sight of me. Also, I didn't know if he was back in his apartment...

All this was decided in my head over a tense hour, lying in my bed. Jack occasionally glanced at me weirdly. I ignored him, and plucked my phone from it's charger, pulling it's charger from the wall. (Otherwise, I heard it still uses energy, and bills are expensive enough as it was. Also the environment needs to be saved, and all of everything like that.) I dialled Sherlock's number and crossed my fingers. I can't desrcibe how nervous I felt - every ring jostling me heart. I love him so much, I really didn't want him to be angry.

"Hello?"

"Sherlock, hi."

"Moriarty?"

"I am Moriarty, yes. I mean, since the last time I checked. Sherlock, I was thinking of dropping by your apartment. I'm really-"

"Moriarty, I'm in my brother's apartment."

"Oh... well, tell me where that is, and I could-"

"He lives in London." 

"..."

"..."

"I really want to see you." I said this quietly.

"..."

"..."

"Hold on," Sherlock said. There was some discussion on the other line, followed by raised voices and some shouting. Words I could catch were: "No", "Yes", "Dangerous", "Think", "You're" ,"Smart". Eventually Sherlock got back to me; "A taxi is coming for you." 

"Wait, what? No, Sherlock, that would be too expensive, I'll arrange my own transport."

"It's on its way. Mycroft is paying; he would be glad too." There was a sharp edge to those words.

"Ok."

"It will take you to outside the National museum, that is where you will meet me."

"Right. Brilliant. I'll see you there then?"

"Yes. Hurry, the taxi will be otuside the Uni' soon."

 "Okeydokey, see you."

"Laters."

And he hung up on me. No romance. No, glad to hear my voice. Was I in the clear, or? There was only one way to find out. Writing this I imagine Harry Hill shouting, "Fight!" on that show of his. But that's not how I found out. I started gathering what I'd need to take with me, shuffling things into my briefcase. 

"Where are you going?" Jack asked me, as I started pulling on my shoes.

"London. Sherlock's there."