Sherlock's Song.

((A/NMrs Hudson decided not to skip to the end :). But this will be starting to tie it up...

"I've never been to me" by Charlene, inspired this chapter :) )) 

A few days after the last entry. 

Dear Diary,

I've been crying for hours. But... I'm not one to leave loose ends. I'll tell you how Sherlock ended up in bed with me. It sort of leads up to why I'm crying now.

So eventually it was late evening in London. The sun was setting on us as we sat in Hyde Park, holding hands. 

"We should probably go home" I told Sherlock, after looking at the time on his watch and sighing. He sighed, his head shifting on my shoulder, his hair tickling my neck.

OK, I need to telly you quickly that writing this is killing me. But I just, I want to remember the good times with Sherlock, before I think about what has just.... Yeah. 

So. "I dont want to go home, and be... alone." He buried his head in my chest. I smiled into his black curls.

"We can't stay here."

"We could!" Sherlock jolted up. His eyes sparkled with an idea. "We could get a hotel room! That means we don't have to travel ages, and get home late, and I don't have to go home to an apartment with a broken window..." He trailed off. I smiled.

"You know, I sort of duck taped your window hole." Sherlock raised an eyebrow. We couldsn't help it, we both burst out laughing. "OK," I raised my hands,"that was not meant to sounds so... so  'The Breakfast Club' * ." Sherlock chuckled more so. "I meant -" I tried to finish, but Sherlock's lips stopped mine from moving with a crushing kiss. 

When he pulled apart he smiply said thank you. We decided to get a hotel for the night. Sherlock had money. 

"This is so... exiting," I laughed, as Sherlock and me wondered through the dark.

"I know a great place we could stay at," Sherlock said, pulling me to cross the road as the lights turned in our favour. 

We both continued, marvelling in each of our own excitements. I'd never been in a hotel without my mother. 

London at night was spectacular. Lights flashed by us, Christmas lights already up in Oxfrod Street. Eventually we stopped in front of a Bed and Breakfast. Nothing special. It would still cost a bundle, being in central London. 

Inside we went to the desk, still holding hands. I felt more like I was apart of a couple than ever before, when Sherlock took the keys from the dissaproving clerk, and we took the stairs to our suite. It was magical. It all went in a rush.

It was a rush untill we opened the door to our room. Then everything slowed down. It was when our eyes settled on the one bed that my heart stopped. Then it caught up so fast it felt like it was trying to rip it's way out of my chest. 

Sherlock said he needed to go to the bathroom, so I went and sat on the bed. Boy, was it hot in there. I then went and opened the window. With it open I stood silently in the moonlight. The curtains rippled as I paused to revel in how perfect the moment was. And how it was a perfect end to a perfect day. 

Then I went back to the bed. I stripped, realising how much blushing would be involved if Sherlock had seen me do this. I got into bed and closed my eyes. I heard the bathroom door open. I heard footsteps, and then felt the bed creak under his weight. He lay down next to me. I opened my eyes to see him propped up awkwardly by his elbow.