Well.. I just met Andy Biersack.

Im soo nervous right now. I have exams this upcoming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. (math, biology, and English.) So wish me luck. What do you all think will hapoen in this book? Will there be any fights between them? Will July and Andy become friends? Comment what you think will happen.

-TheEmoAngel.

-_-_-_-July's POV-_-_-_-

So i just met the Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides! *insert sqeal here* ok im not that much of a girl. Well anyway. Im quite calm, even though my idol is standing right in front of me. Singing along to his songs. Whats the odds of this? Like seriously, there in canada and i meet him in a feild.

"So, umm. I never got what your name was.." Andy said after he waved his hand in front of my face for a few moments.

"Ohh, July. Im July." I murmured and looked up at his face. He was tilting his head to the side with an amused smile. I looked away and started singing to Perfect Weapon, I screamed at the screaming parts.

Once the song was over I looked up at Andy, to see his mouth wide open "July.. That wow. You can sing.. and scream!" he gasped looking at my phone which was still on the ground.

"Ohh erm thank you!" i blushed and smiled. Nodding in thanks even though i just said it. Gosh im so weird. Dammit July!

Andy poked my shoulder "Listen, the guys are probably worried about where i went.. Do you want to meet the rest of Black Veil Brides?" he stuttered and scratched the back of his neck,waiting for my reply.

I beamed and nodded "That would be amazing!" i said, hiding my wings, making a blue and purple sparkly dust go flying everywhere, then picked up my phone. I looked up to see Andy's wings disappear from behind him.

I let him lead the way towards the bus while i took a final glance back at my safe haven.

Once we reached the bus, Most of the guys looked up. Ashley not looking away. He smiled, and waved.

"So guys, this is July. I kinda just met her. She is a huge fan of ours." Andy said.

In reply i got a very of 'Hi's' or 'Hello's'. I smiled and waved at them, giving Ashley a smile, sense he was still looking at me.

"So, July. Why were you in that field?" Andy asked as he sat on the couch, patting the spot beside him. Which i took gratefully.

I took a deep breathe "It was awhiole ago but..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Haha cliff hanger! but update is here! i was going to update a couple days ago.. but my internets been out! But ITS BACKKK!

Vote? Comment? <3