Buying a dog... or two..

Update... guys what would you do if you wanna punch someone?

--------------------------------------------------------

*****July's POV*****

I shook my head sadly as i hugged Andy. I have never seen him so broken, it made my heart shatter to see him so sad.

"Hey Andy.." i murmured, as i rubbed his back trying to calm him down the best i could.

"Mmmm?" he mumbled and sniffled.

"Hun, we need to go get our food." i murmured, damn i had to ruin this moment.

"Ohh yea.. I never changed my shirt.." He murmured with a sigh, and got off the bed behind me.

"Well c'mere i can change it for you." I giggled stupidly, and got off the bed, then walked over to his suitecase and pulled out a shredded misfits t-shirt.

He looked at me like a lost little kid, and it made my heart melt. I chuckled and signalled him to raise his arms, which he did so i could slip that shirt off.

I smiled and grabbed a makeup remover pad from beside me, and wiped the sticky-ness off his shoulder and chest before sliding on his new shirt.

"Now i need to fix your makeup.." i murmured and he smiled slightly.

"alright.."

I began with wiping off around his eyes then grabbed his eye-liner pen and started re-doing to lining around his eyes.

"Is it the way that you talk

That's causing me to freak?

Is it the way that you laugh

That's making my heart beat?

Is it the way that you kiss?

It's gotta be the way that you taste."

My phone started going off. Ash was calling so i quickly answered saying "we're on our way." then hung up dragging Andy out of the bus.

*****Back on the bus*****

The guys and i we're sitting watching tv, Save Andy, he said he wanted to go out and do something.

"So Ly, i see that you and Andy have gotten really close." I head Ash say from my left. I nodded.

"Yea, well.. It hurts to see him in so much pain. I just want to help him so he wont hurt so much." I replied still not taking my eyes away fromm the tv,

"Do you happen to like him?" he asked while slinging his arm over my shoudlers. I blushed.

"No..." i squeaked out but huffed "yes."

"We can all tell." he laughed quietly, i nodded and sighed.

"But its not like ill ever have the chance with him.." i frowned and layed my head on his chest.

"You never know Ly... We are all totally sure he has feelings for you. He never just brought a random stranger on the bus." Ash replied, rubbing my shoulder soothingly.

"Ash, why do you care so much?" I squeaked and looked up at him Questionally.

"I consider you a sister. Ill protect you with my life, just like everyone on this bus will."

I nodded and stayed quiet.

*****Andy's POV*****

I went out and ive been gone for about an hour. But i wasnt doing anything bad, i just went out for a  walk. Walks calm me, and i like to see what kind of stores they have around.

As i was looking at the building, i stopped at one, it wasnt really a store, it was a pound. I have always wanted a dog, and im sure July would like one also..

I walked inside the pound to see a guy standing behind the counter, i cleared my throat rather loudly, and walked up to him.

"What do you want?" The guy asked, crossing his tattooed arms across his chest.

"I would like to take a couple of dogs home." I said and he let me through to look at them. None really caught my eye until i was at the end, where a Dalmation pup, was with a german shepard pup, curled up on a blanket.

I finally found them, 

There perfect