Getting Closer

*****July's POV*****

*one week later*

Andy and I have been hanging out alot more. Getting to know each other better.

No matter what we talk about, we haven't fought about anything. If anything it brought us even closer.

We've pranked the guys, and at this moment we're cuddled up together on the couch, with Roxy and Rebel in our laps. My head rested on Andys shoulder, his cheek rested against my head. My feet were under me, and my knees rested on his legs.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked, our joint hands rested on my legs, his other arm around my waist. I felt him nod against my head "yes please.."

I smiled and slowly unwrapped myself from his grasp. I found my favourite Disney movie 'Lady and the Tramp' and slid it in the DVD player. Before I turned the tv on and skipped back to his side and sat down.

I curled up how I was and his arm slid back around my waist. His hand searching for mine, and soon intertwined our fingers again. I smiled laying my head back down on his shoulder, then I felt him place his cheek back on my head again.

As the movie started I instantly smiled, and glued my eyes to the tv.

Throughout the movie, Andy moved trying to get comfortable, yet I still never moved. Moving was to much work.

"Ly.... Can you move for a moment?" Andy's deep voice asked, all while he still struggled to get comfy.

Groaning, I slowly got up and paused the movie, while he stood up and stretched then sat back down and pulled me into his lap. That just gave me enough time to click play, and let him wrap his arms around my waist, and nuzzle my neck.

That's how we stayed through out the rest if the movie.

*****

I was woken up by multiple pokes to my cheeks. My reply was a groan and a "Stop it." But yet it didn't stop.

"If you don't screw off, you won't have a place to make babies anymore." I growled, as I let my eyes slowly flicker open, just to see Ashley backing away with wide eyes.

I smirked more to myself then anyone, but I guess Ashley took it as a joke. "Haha, your soooo funny! I know you couldn't hurt a Purdy boy like me." He said, which I laughed at. More the joke he made, sense that's what male Purdy fans are. Purdy boys.

"Oh, so your a fan of yourself? A little self centred much!" I pointed out and started giggling when his eyes widened. "I'm joking, I'm joking. Relax!"

At that point I realized I was still curled up against a sleeping Andy. Could this get any weirder?

*****Andy's POV*****

I wasn't totally asleep when I heard the little sibling fight Ash and July had. But, to be totally honest, it was quiet funny. Considering she said he was self-centred, but, in all honesty he can be.

The couch we sat on groaned, and I felt the small amount of pressure put back on my legs, then even less pressure on my chest, but that was just her getting comfy again. I secretly smiled when her fingers laced with mine.

How could this get any better?