Hospitalized

Im really glad you all enjoy this book! Im really enjoying writing this book for you. So sneak peak chapter will come up after this chapter is up! Im really proud of how far this has gotten! But, ill try and add another chapter after this one (including the sneak peak) I really hope you enjoy it.

-ShyKitty

-.-.-.-.-.-.-July'sPOV-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We are all on our way to the hospital right now. We managed to finish the concert without further injury. Im glad the fans are so supportive and didnt hate me off  the stage when i stepped out. Im sure they knew Andy was in pain, and let me on for this one time.

"Hey Ly? You ok? You seem really quiet." Ash murmured and nudged my shoulder drawing my attention from the hospital floor. That floor looks so amusing when your sad.

"Ohh... Yea.. Im fine. Why do you ask?" I answered and looked up at him.

He slowly reached up and flicked my cheek then wiped a small trail of blood off my bottom lip. "Your bititng your cheek to hard and you made yourself bleed."

I laughed slightly and shook my head "Oops. Yea im just worried." I assured him and forced a small smile.

"Your lieing." He murmured pulling me in against his side. He squeezed my shoulders lightly, and gently rocked us.

"Im not lieing Ashley. Im worried nothing more." I replied resting my head on his chest, and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"You are more then worried. You love the poor guy. But, thats ok. I can tell he has feelings, but he cant show them sense he's with Juilet." Ash murmured in a soothing voice. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him and shook my head.

"Yea, i may love him. But, he doesnt know that. I dont plan on telling him anytime soon. Im not going to ruin their realationship just so i can get with him.  Andy's not going to be doing any shows for a lil while is he?" I asked, trying to get the subject off myself.

"Nope, he's going to be on Bus arrest. Not to mention he'll be in here for awhile. But, the guys and I will probably leave quite alot. Sense we still need to practice." He nodded. Subject change! Whoo i win!

"Ok... i think i can do that. But, im going to go back inot my own little world..." i murmured putting my headphones back in to look like im occupied by the music.

I felt Ashley nod, before he started speaking to the other guys.

-.-.-.-1 hour later-.-.-.-

"Uhh, Biersack?" A doctor asked, as he walked into the waiting room everyone was in. I of course didnt hear it. I had my head in my knee's with my music blasting into my ear drums.

I knew something was going on around me but i didnt know what was going on until i felt someone tap my shoulder. Drawing me from my own world for the second time today. Dammit!

"Hey Ly... You and Jinxx are going in first, You can stay in the room with Andy. All the guys will change, while you just sit in there and watch his condition." Jake said, leaning down in front of me waiting for my reply.

I nodded "Oh.. ok sure." my mouth twitched into a small smile, as i followed Jinxx out of the room and down the hall to Andy's room. This is going to be dreadful. Seeing the man i love on a hospital bed, almost dieing. Joy.

Once we made it to his room, Jinxx instantly went to the far side of the bed and leaned down and murmured something in Andy's ear. Yea, Andy was pretty much knocked out. He had to be, sense he would go in the ambulance without being drugged and knocked out.

I shook my head and started biting on my cheek again. Taking the chair near the front of the bed, allowing me to look over his wrapped chest. He had an IV in his arm to help him deal with the pain. He looks so vulnerable. So.. cute.

I was seated in that room for about 2 hours, and each guys had half an hour with him. They even said i was able to stay over the night. The entire time of talking and everything Andy stayed passed out. It still made my heart ache. I was almost asleep when i heard Andy groaning.

"L-L-Ly..."