•1; minishaw •

ALL THESE STORIES, HAS BEEN MOVED TO MY NEW BOOK CALLED THE SIDEMEN IMAGINES 2"

"Harry?" Simon called for Harry, who was busy in his bedroom on the computer.

"Yes, darling?" Harry said as he turned round to give attention to his boyfriend.

"Are you busy?" Simon said anxiously.

Harry looked at Simon and saw that he wasn't himself like he was worried about something. Harry got up and laid down on the bed as he pat on the space next to him. They'd usually do this when they wanted to talk something serious.

"Uhm... 3 days ago, i went to the doctors for a check up and stuff, they've told me why i'm feeling sad all the time and it turns out that i suffer from depression and anxiety." Simon said fiddling with his fingers.

"Are you feeling anxious right now?" Harry asked as he laid down and pulled Simon close to his chest.

"Yeah, just a little but i don't want this to affect our relationship..." Simon started rambling.

"It won't, baby, i'll try to help you anyhow i can and plus you aren't alone." Harry said as he kissed Simon's forehead with so much love.

"Thank you, babe." Simon said smiling as he pulled the duvet over him and Harry.

"You're welcome and i love you!" He held him.

"I love you more!" Simon said closing his eyes as they had a nap.