• wroetofreezy (2)

Harry's POV~

I have been feeling sick for the past 2 weeks. I can barely get out of bed with out feeling nauseous, Callum was now beginning to notice that.

He comes into the room screaming causing me to plug my ears trying to block the sound out.

"Fucking hell Callum, do you need to scream?" I said in a grumpy tone.

"I'm sorry babe, I just booked a doctors appointment but i asked if the doctor to could come to the house seeing that you can barely get out of bed." Callum said.

"I can get out of bed." I said defending myself.

I tried getting out of bed but I stumbled causing me to fall back down again. I looked at Callum and said two words.

"Good idea!" I said as I laid in my blanket.

"Are you sure you are not pregnant?" Callum asked.

"Nope, Im pretty sure that i'm just sick." I said denying anything.

"Well, If you was pregnant! You would make me the happiest man ever." Callum said smiling.

My heart melted when I heard those words, Callum always tell me how much he wanted to be a dad. If his wish comes true then I'm happy to raise a kid with him.

Everyone thought Callum was a bit of a dick by the way, he reacts to people but he isn't. He just tells you the truth when you don't want to hear it. He is very kind and caring towards me, trust me, i've made ugly mistakes but he still accepts me.

"When is the doctor coming?" I asked as he held my hand.

"He's coming in 10 minutes." Callum confirms.

"Okay, I feel dizzy." I said holding my head as I could feel it spinning.

"Let me give you a hug baby." Callum said.

"Okay but please don't squeeze me, remember what happened two days ago." I said.

He rolled his eyes and continued to hug me. Two days ago, I asked for a hug because I told him that i hated being sick and he squeezed me so I accidentally threw up on him. He wasn't mad or anything, he just chuckled like everything was okay.

I'm happy he wasn't mad, my ex boyfriend was very grossed out. Callum is different from other guys that's what makes me love him more.

do you think harry is pregnant with  callum's child or is he just ill?