• minishaw (2)

You have to read from the text book before you come here.

minishaw; if you love me let me go

~~~

Nothing went wrong in this relationship but Harry was paranoid, he overthinks a lot to the point where it drove him crazy. He always thinks that Simon isn't going to love him even though Simon is helplessly in love with him.

"Babe, I can't do this anymore." Harry said.

"Can't do what?" Simon said feeling worried.

"I can't be with you." Harry cried.

Harry suffers from paranoia, he lets his mind take over everything that plays.

"Babe-"

"No, stop"

"Babe, listen to me, not your paranoid thoughts. I love you so much that it hurts that you suffer like this." Simon said as he tried to get closer to Harry.

"Please don't touch me." Harry cried.

"Babe, push out whatever is in your mind right now and listen to me. I love you in the morning and I love you in the night. I know you get quickly worried and overthink but I want you to know that i'll always love you even if you're in your dark moments. Don't push me away, let me in and help you." Simon said as he held Harry.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Harry cried.

"Come babe, let's lay you down. We can cuddle." Simon said.

"Okay."

Simon whispered in Harry's ear as his eyes were closed.

"I know you have a lot in your mind but I just want to remind you that you are loved and I care about you."