Unexpected Meets

Three of them out but the dulha and dulhan in their wedding dress. Parth called a cab and they went .

P: so next destination
S: NY here I come
Rd: mom and dad your beta is coming
S: huh. So you don't stay with them
Rd: yup
S: then
Rd: parth to London and you NY so I too need a place to add so.and I stay with my grandad here
S: OK.
P: sanyu so straight to airport
S: no.my tickets will come after two days so I'll leave from my friends place. She is in delhi
Rd: what.When will you stop this following business
S: now what
Rd: me too going to delhi pagal.my hometown
S: hmmm
P: so where should I drop you both
Rd and sanyu: near the park and looked at each other
P: park at this time
S: no there's a small motel. I'll go there
Rd: my buddy's place is near that
P: OK.your destination

Both gets down and bids bye to parth.
P: sanyu I wish you get your true love
Rd: true love.why you lied about motel
S: I want to be alone and this place is safe.you leave I'll be safe.true love nothing
Rd: I too have no place to stay for the night.

And both walk and sits near the bench.

There was a silence and both were thinking how to start a conversation. They looked at the same time and then smiled

Rd: do you remember this bench.this is where we met for the first time
S: yeah.
Rd: you were different and disgusting that time and now irritating
S: you...You... flirt
Rd: it's an honor dear.

They both go down through the memory lane.

A girl weeping and then sat on the bench of park. A guy saw her and came near her and  sat. Out of sympathy he asked her the reason. She turned to him. She was a cute chubby girl with front tooth missing and her hazel eyes where filled with tears .

The girl with hiccups said her name is Sanyukta and she came to play in the park with her bestie. But she broke her doll and threw in the mud.

The guy smiled and forward his hanky and she blowed her nose and the guy had a ewww expression. She was going to return the hanky but he rejected simply.

He said girl don't cry and ask your parents to buy another one and don't play with your friend. And I'm Randhir. She nods her head.

After sometime another girl came and she showed a doll and told sanyu that she fixed her toy and they'll be besties forever. Sanyu was happy and stood up but next what happened was really unexpected. Rd fell down because the bench slided. Both girls laughed and ran from there.

Rd: huh.girls are so mean.here I came to console and see she made fun of me with her cunning friend and left.

They came back and laughed.
S: it was funny.your fall and your face was all pinky
Rd: hehe.stupid girl but I learned a lesson from that day. Never give a hanky to a girl and smirked.

Sanyu glared at him.

S: you know after that I saw you many times at the park but didn't have a courage to speak to you.
Rd: why
S: don't know. Later I got admission in your school but our divisions were different and heard all your nautanki and flirt stories and got surprised.
Rd: good old times.remember our second encounter
S: how can I forget that

They rewind again and reached the scene. In school they just looked and smiled it was just limited to that. Rd was famous among guys and girls. All wish to be his gf and guys because he was the cricket team captain and good player.

When they came to 10th Rd was neglecting his cricket practice and more involved in impressing a new girl in his class and he gave all the responsibilities to his friend sameer and got out with one or two runs and sat near her and flirt. Days passed and rd was sure she is latoo for him and one day thought to ask her to go for a date. He rehearsed his lines and was going. He stopped near his class to see sameer and the girl kissing. Rd got furious and left the place.