Alina

Rd was thinking the recent developments in his life. He rewinds his life and it goes round and round.
And stop at a scene he nods a no. Not this incident brain,just fast forward few and then stop this one.

A white bench ( this time my obsession is park and bench I guess.Pagal me😀😁) and Rd there under a tree.

Rd(I.m): if Newton didn't found gravity I would have done that by sitting here and sighs. And his mobile rang with an unknown number,with disinterest he answered it. And end the call with a grin and he was jumping like a monkey. Yippee I got my dream job yahoo NY here I come to rock. He got the tickets and then just took off to the new destination.

He went to his new office and he met with his boss and colleagues. The office was full of white chicks and they were drooling at him. He didn't bother to spare a look at them and went straight to his cabin.

After one hour Vicky his assistant came there and informed him that his first assignment is with Miss attitude and tantrum mixed model. Rd chuckled and was adjusting the camera and the set up.

Then he saw through the camera and doing the focussing and suddenly he can't see a single thing it was filled with smoke. He rubbed his eyes then moved from the camera and then he was going to clean the lens but stopped in the middle with the boot sound.

Rd(I.m): this is the brand shoes of female kind .I can identify the shoes of ladies with the thap thap sound, experience people understand. hmmm so the model is approaching let me see who is that. And from the smoke a girl appeared in a short pleated skirt and white shirt, chewing the gum,pony tail hair do and high heels. She was walking like the corridor is the ramp unexpected incident her leg got twisted she twirled and was going to fall. I ran in slow motion like old movie hero with background music La...La...La..La.. and in nick moment I caught hold of her by waist and then she looked at me and me too. We stood there like few seconds forgetting the surrounding.

Haha got you people if you think all these happened then I'm sorry my first meet with her was different. It's my dream sequence and the actual encounter was dangerous.

Wait a second I didn't mention her name till now. What a fool I'm. She is Alina my love of interest and the girl I'm crazy about.

The real incident was that she twisted her ankle and I stood there like a statue and didn't go to help her. Her cries brought me from the dreamland and when I forward my hand she just pushed it. Then I too didn't took the pain to help. Then her assistant came and she went that day without doing the shoot limping.

Next day she came with full on attitude and I know how to tame these type of girls and I just ignored her presence and started to concentrate on shoot. I asked her to pose and she started her cribbing and then in middle she interfere my decision. I go frustrated and asked her to leave the shoot and return when she is ready.

Few more days this continued we didn't interact well. Later she came and obeyed me and the assignment was completed and my boss got impressed and he threw a grand party on the success.

Somewhere I knew this silly fights with her give me a different feeling and this isn't like anyother flings I had till now. That night I saw her chatting with another guy and giggling with him,I got jelo. For the first time I'm getting that insecure feeling,I wanted her to go away from that jerk. I composed myself and days passed and I'm sure of my feelings to her.

I thought to ask for a date with her. I bought a bouquet of flowers.
While going to her cabin I overheard her talk with friends.
A: that Rd is a flirt and I don't like him
Friend: but the way he stares at you is different
A: I don't think so all these guys know only to flirt and enjoy. They aren't bf material and they won't settle with any girl
Friend: true

Like a flim hero I too squeezed the bunch of flowers and threw it on the bin and ... Don't over think I'm not heartbroken or neither I'll be a devdas. That day I came face to face with the biggest truth, flirts aren't bf material.

I thought to maintain distance with her,but this stupid heart didn't listen. I was thinking for a plan so she believe I changed and will be only hers till my last. Then from nowhere she came the Miss trouble maker with white wings like an angel.

She agreed to help me. Even she is weird from the groom she ran is her current bf. This is a perfect example for the earth to be round. She is mysterious, still helping me. He smiled,she is pagal.

Oh shit I need to think of a perfect plan to woo my love . Hmmm what should I do. She isn't like anyother girl I flirted with,she is smart. I need to discuss with the trouble maker and find out.

How to contact trouble now. In excitement I forgot to ask her number. Earth is still round we will meet another time for sure.

For few days he went to the park,then to the beach there was no trace of sanyu. A normal day Rd was going in a hurry to office and in the street he bump into someone and the coffee spill on his shirt.

Rd: are you blind. can't see the other person . This is my favorite white shirt.oh my what will I do

Is your drama over the person reply and he sees sanyu.

Rd: how can I forget you are the twin sister of trouble
S: whatever.bye
Rd: hey hello stop.
S: what
Rd: plan to woo
S: that nangu
Rd: she is alina
S: OK.This is my card it's has my number
Rd: I'll call you then
S: bye
Rd: bye and he dial her number

With the phone ringing she was looking for her mobile and somehow pulled it out from the bag. It was showing an unknown number,she picked the call

S: hello.who is this
Rd: hello trouble wife
S: you.idiot
Rd: yes donkey
S: I hate you
Rd: same to you
S: why you called
Rd: just for fun. turn please

And she turns and Rd waves a bye and end the call.

See I don't know what bakwaas I'm writing but loving it so much. If you have any suggestions or criticism please tell me and you aren't liking the part tell me so I can change accordingly.