Tinguji

Rd was confused about what he feels for her. Will he be able to love her the way she does and won't this love to be a hindrance to his flirty nature. Will he be sticking to her alone or will his mind wander among others too . Will he be loyal to her. With these thoughts he slept to welcome a new day .

Next day sanyu woke up and saw the hall empty no sign of him and she slapped her forehead and calling him lazy and  heads to the kitchen. Her phone started to ring and she saw the caller Rd.

Rd: good morning trouble
S: good morning flirt
Rd: done with your cursing
S: me .What no and started to look here and there
Rd: stop your search. I'm not at home
S: then
Rd: I know you. Then get ready and go to the dining
S: why
Rd: do as I say and sorry important call I had to go. See you at the evening
S: bye

She did as per his instruction and got ready and came to the table and saw there's a plate with bread, either side jam and butter,then a juice packet and a note

I don't know to cook, still I tried to please you with this no stress job. And smiling smiley.

She smiled and took her food and left for job.

At evening while coming back Rd saw sanyu crossing the road to their apartment and he followed her and was about to call her name,he saw the flower shop lady showing a bouquet of flowers to sanyu and she took it and smelled and left to her place.

Lady; crazy girl won't buy the flowers and smells it
Rd: can I have the bouquet and he paid the lady and left.

Sanyu was at the balcony and Rd without her knowing kept those on her bed and left.

After sometime she came to see the same flowers there and she took it and a note written.
Don't be so kanjoos and hurt the flower lady . Sanyu went to find him in his room.

S: hello flirt
Rd: yes trouble
S: I'm not Alina that you are trying to impress me with flowers
Rd: and you can never be her and goes.

The day gets over,next day was her turn she prepared food and left. Rd went to her room again to find her likes and dislikes,he didn't find anything. He was disappointed and was planning to leave the room a creek sound caught his attention. He saw that sanyu didn't close her cupboard and he went to shut and his eyes saw a paper pasted on the door of the cupboard. He went near to have keen look on the writings.

My wish
1. Be a kid again and play with soap bubbles and balloons and lots of ice cream and chocolates
2. Go on a big ride with someone special
3. To see the sunset from beach and walk on the road with holding his hand
4. Then rain and romance with him
5. Dance on a romantic song

He smile and says she is full on surprise and your wish is my command trouble. I don't know why  I wish to fulfill all your stupid demands ,I find happiness in doing so just for you.

He asked sanyu to meet him at the park after her work. He hid behind a tree and gave balloons to a kid playing there and to give to sanyu. The kid ran to her and hand her the balloon and Rd gave chocolate to him.

Sanyu was just playing with that then she saw the bubbles . She raised her hand and started to play with them and bursting them and clapping her hands seeing it ,this was done by Rd from his hide place.

Then an elderly came to sanyu and gave her chocolates and the ice cream van came and all children went near to that. The person gave the ice cream for free and even to sanyu and others.

She ate those like child licking and spilling on her clothes and Rd was smiling and he was happy to see her.

Later he made his appearance and sanyu frowned.