Golmaal

A couple running on the road . The girl in her wedding lehenga with all jewelry and the guy in sherwani. Looks like the love birds had eloped and going to start a new journey. Naah it's just run for life.

The girl stops and looks at the guy.
Girl: I can't run anymore
Guy: lazy girl.come fast
Girl: no and she sits on the stone nearby
The guy too joins and their heads touch. White clouds forms above ( dream sequence).

The girl thoughts.

Few hours back

A big hall and the camera rolling and going towards the people gathered. Some gossiping, bitching and praising the wedding preparations. The videographer zooms the center and it's written WELCOME, down a heart shaped cut out and
Parth weds Sanyukta in red letters.

The camera and the video in search of the bride. They found her finally surrounded by a group aunties and her mom.

She giving the fake smiles to all including the cam and little bit of posing to pics. All left the room and the bride sighs.

Later she heard a knock and opened to see her supposed to be hubby in front with a sweet smile, she twitched her lips and moved aside and he enters.

P: hey sanyu
S: hey parth.so what you decided.
P: I'm sorry yaar. I'm helpless, I can't humiliate my parents
S: what about your gf
P: we will act as couple and after two months divorce
S: huh. Is this your plan
P: do you have any better ones
S: nope
P: OK then see you at the mandap. I need to change
S: bye.

Her dream bubble breaks and now the turn of the guy.

A guy comes running as if his life is in danger and gets inside a room. He hears the shower on and he thinks the person of the room is inside. He looks here and there ,his eyes catch the golden sherwani and sehera. He puts the dress and checks him in the mirror and give a smirk,then ties the sehera too.

Guy: which wedding play is going here. This is enough to escape from the gunda and he opens the door and sneaks out ,but caught by few guys.

Guys: haha. So trying to run away from the wedding . We caught you.
They forcefully take the duplicate groom and the groom try his best to go  from their hold in vain.

The pandit asks the groom to take his seat in the mandap and then they call the bride,she too sits beside him.

Groom: NAHI.is this my age to marry and start a family. My biggest aim is to flirt with 100 girls and break grandad record then settle. Here I'm marrying an unknown.

Why the bride always wear red saree or lehenga can't they think if change like mini skirt, frock or bikini and gulps. No bikini then all will stare.

My point is why I'm getting married.

The bride in her mind cursing her going to be pati dev. Idiot, stupid , monkey, spinless hippo . Can't even stand for his love and came to marry me.

I thought I'll find my true love and marry him, fate I got this darpok and she too sighs 

The pandit was chanting mantras and both were in their own world. First bomb pandit asks to tie the mangalsutra. With shivering hands he held that and  wound around her neck without looking at her. He visualise how he used to tease his friends who got married. The parents of the groom was giving gyaan that even he stays abroad he is  shy and obedient guy.

Another too came small bomb the exchange of varmala. She made him wear and he imagined it as phansee ka bandha. Then pheras and finally declared hubby and wife and he saw him lying flat on the ground.  He shook his head and saw the people congratulating both.

Guy thought this will the situation of goat before getting halal and bow down.

He was thinking for a escape route and an idea struck him. He raised his pinky signalling he needs to use the loo. The ladies giggled to his action. They gave the permission, suddenly the bride said she'll give him company and all stunned.

Sanyu corrected saying she has to change the hairstyle and dragged her hubby. She pushed him to the room and bolted.

Guy(I.m): this is girl is so fast
Sanyu: what the hell. I hate you and punch him
Guy: aahhh and removes the sehera and the girl her veil and both yelled.

Tum and looked at each other with unbelievable expression.
Sanyu: oh god I got married to the flirt Randhir Shekawat
Rd: really you think so
S: what
Rd: I'm flirt
S: everyone in the colony knows
Rd: mera Jeevan safal hua. You know my mantra was hum honge kaamyaab ek din.why you always follow me
S: me. It's you who came as the groom in  my marriage.where is Parth
Rd: huh
S: actual dulha duplicate
Rd: oh.him I locked him inside the washroom and points to the door.

Sanyu opens and exhausted parth comes out.
P: why are you here sanyu
S: I came for a walk . would you like to join
P: have you gone mad
S: no. I'm married and that's my hubby
Rd: correction darlo it's exchanged hubby
S: whatever
P: now what about me
S: what about you. I can marry one at a time
Rd: I divorce you marry this original
S: no
P: my parents

S: shut up both of you.worse than girls. See I want to go to NY for my dream job, parth you can go to London and be with your gf and you flirt wherever you want. Our lives are perfectly set

P: yup.wait but how we will go from here
S: I've the plan. Parth you inform your parents that you need to be back for urgent meeting and taking me with you.then we all will depart and live happy.
Rd: you are smart
S: I know. Didn't ask your certificate
So parth come downstairs we will have dinner and execute the plan
Rd: me too hungry
P: we will bring
Rd: take paneer and those fried round dish and four jamun. I hate rice and...
S: hello stop the order.parth let's go

They came back and sanyu was lying on the bed and both the guys playing cards. They were fighting like kindergarten kids. Then parth went to parents room.

By the whole day mehanat Rd too laid beside sanyu. Then he woke up yelling earthquake and saw sanyu near him.
Rd; what
S: let's go
P: come on yaar. Before anyone catch we need to be out.

Three of them somehow went out escaping from others.

Note: just wrote in a hurry. Give your reviews and if you think it's not gud I'll definitely change and write a fresh later.