Hungama 2

The cab stopped at the gate of sanyu home. Rd asked the driver to halt and they all came out .

Rd: so we are here finally. Let's bring Rd ki dulhaniya
All did a group hug and started to take steps that they heard the cab driver calling, they turn.
Rd: kya hai Bhai
Driver: mera bhada 999
Rd: ohk. He takes the wallet and give the driver a thousand note and tell him keep the change
Driver: bhikari nahi Hai hum
Rd: toh dedo mera ek rupiya wapas
Driver: huh and finds a coin and throw to him and threw their bags too.

Rd: bade bade sher mein aise choti choti baatein hoti rehthi hai and comes to his toli.

Guys we need to be presentable and fashionable in front of them. Take out your goggles and they all wear that and in slow motion they starts to move again.

Another sound Prrrrr and Rd , parth and alina hold their nose and look at dadu. Dadu smiles sheepishly and Alina took her perfume and spray to the air . They all breath that and take two steps dadu ask them to stop again.

Rd: why are you doing this to me
Dadu: one more time
Rd: what
Dadu: whispers something to Rd ear
Rd: I already warned about this
Dadu: what to do . Bahu made such finger licking aloo sabzi I didn't know this will happen.  Mein kab tak apne armano ko andar dabake rakhu.  kabhi tho unhe bahar nikalna hoga
Rd: mere saath he kyun aisa. Do it fast and go like a kilometer away and come back.

Dadu runs and after moments returns and say now no problem. They again wear the glasses and moves and they fight who will ring the bell.

In meantime the door opens and whole family with parth parents at the entrance. All shocked and parth dad sees his son and comes running and Rd smiles. Rd sigh thinking tingu isn't there and his bubble burst by the entry of tingu.

Before parth dad could hug parth ,Rd comes and hug him and parth too join. They do a group hug and then tingu comes to them calling parth and runs to the direction of Rd and parth dad gets confused and here parth and Rd together hug tingu.

Parth points Kishore as sanyu dad and Rd says he looks like a kadoos and they come near him. And both touch his feet. And then introduce dadu as Rd's dadu by Rd. ( Sanyu and parth family knows who is the real parth and they know the other guy is rd except Tingu)

They welcome whole and Alina as their friend.

T: friend,she is Rd's wife
Rd: ha,yup forgot
P: ha yeah . sighs and prays that tingu should not point who is Rd
T: so how come you all here
Rd: nothing
A: nothing.are you mad. We came here because parth was missing sanyu
Rd: ha. That's the reason
T: oh. We thought you came here for the marriage
Rd: marriage,who,when ,what
P: relax

Then snacks and tea was served. Soon sanyu was called and Rd's heart starts to beat rapidly and he ​heard the anklet sound and saw her in white salwar and she saw them and was confused with their sudden appearance.

She came down and glared them. Dadu was having hard time to control his desire after seeing the delicacies spread there. He gulped hard and placed his hand on the potato fry but three hands stopped him. He looked with puppy face to parth,Rd and Alina they nod the head in no.

Dadu keep the fry back to plate and parth forward him a biscuit.

Rd looks at sanyu and talk with dadu.

Rd: dadu she is  looking​ like a fairy
Dadu: I know like snow white
Rd: yup. Her loose hair
Dadu: feels like to tuck them ​behind
Rd: hmmm.her smile
Dadu; yup those dimples
Rd: dimples,she doesn't have
Dadu: you need to check your eyes proper
Rd: but.maybe. her salwar suits her well
Dadu: salwar it's a saree and that too pink
Rd: what the hell. Are you eyeing my girl
Dadu: why would I . I'm talking about that girl and points his finger two dadi standing at the corner and smiling at dadu and dadu waved a hi.
Rd: not again

Other side Alina hugged sanyu and told her they came to take her back. Sanyu tells her to ask the guys and Alina to meet her at room and goes from there.

Rd leaves dadu at the hall and paran with Alina moves to sanyu room and finding the right opportunity dadu goes to dadi.

Dadu: hey myself Mr Shekawat
Dadi 1: hey handsome
Dadi 2: you look hot
Dadu: I know. So what are you doing here
Dadi 1: chilling out
Dadu: number please
Dadi 1: number and laughs
Dadu: what
Dadi 2: hey I'm also here
Dadu: sorry I like this girl and show the Dadi 1
Dadi 2: katti with you and goes from there
Dadi 1: she is like that always jelo of me
Dadu: hmmm.so number
Dadi 1: in which century you are living. Don't you know FB, WhatsApp or insta
Dadu: you are there active
Dadi 1: then what I'm new generation dadi
Dadu: then your id
Dadi 1: FB and insta sweet 16 and number is 2457*******
Dadu: when will you be free
Dadi 1: give me a miscall

Dadu does as instructed and then she save the number and ask him to wait for her call.

Next will be the last part. I can't write more blunders now.