Secrets

Next day rd woke up and straight away left to the kitchen to see sanyu busy in cooking.

Rd: good morning fool
No answer
Rd: what are you preparing
No reply
Rd: is it maun vrat day
Still no response
Rd: talk to me now or .. I'll break this glass and showed a glass to her. She just shrugged her shoulder and he left the hold and it broke into pieces and then he saw sanyu forwarding another glass to him and he was tongue tied and she the left the place with her breakfast.

She sat had it and took her bag and left for work. Rd went to kitchen to have his sure and got the shock that there was nothing left to eat and he drank a glass of water and went to his room to change.

While getting ready he was chanting one day if I didn't have breakfast I won't die and this is her style of revenge for yesterday, let's see how many days you will continue this silent treatment. Left for his job.

His mind was full on engrossed with sanyu thoughts and was thinking ways to manofy her and some mind talks.

Rd: it's just for fun I did and she took seriously, it's her fault. I should have thought she is a boring behenji who doesn't know the meaning of masti and enjoying life.

I'll try to convince her once more then I'm done.

V: Rd and he jerked him
Rd: what the f... Vicky you is there any matter
V: from past five minutes I'm calling you the shot is ready
Rd: oh.just give me a second
V: yeah. Sanyu's dream
Rd: sanyu it's Sanyukta if I'm not wrong and leaves.

Evening he went home to see her room opened,hmmm maharani has reached . He peeped inside to see her working on lappy.

Rd: hey how was your day
Sanyu didn't bother to reply and continued with her work.
Rd: OK.i got new CD of srk movie,if you like to join come .

He played the CD and he heard a loud thud sound of door getting closed.

Rd: this time she is very serious,but I can't stay without fighting with her. He thought she will call him for dinner,alas it's sand castle got ruined.

He went out of his room to see all the lights off and he went to kitchen an saw there is not even a bit of food and he came back.

He covered himself with cover and tried to sleep ,his tummy produced sounds and he woke up. He dialled the pizza shop and they said to wait for 30 minutes to get it delivered. He laid down and he slept.

Morning he jumped screaming my pizza and saw the empty cover and a note attached.

I did the payment so I had it.

Rd: you are so gone Sanyukta. I'll make your life hell. And he started to think of an evil plan.

Eureka I got the perfect plan and it's blackmailing. Hehe now how will you escape from my hands. Tch tch.

He went to her room. Let me see what we secrets you have hidden in here.

He tried to open her cupboard it was locked. Then he went near the dressing to see few cosmetic products and a hair brush.

Rd: huh. Where should I look ,this place is like empty like her brain. And turned to go but stopped on his tracks to see a big cardboard box. He took that an looked for any clue.

Rd: all junks dumped here and his hand stuck at a hard cover and he took out and saw a book with a big heart in the center.

He opened that and first page it's written Him

Rd: oho trouble and her parth secrets.wow.good job Rd you are too good.

He turned to the next page. Her handwritten writings.