Hungama 1

Rd came home and said his decision to his mom and she was happy for him. She left NY that night and Rd called parth and alina to be in sanyu house.

After work Rd and Alina went to meet parth and the other two looked at Rd with questioning look.

Rd; so tomorrow we three are leaving for India
A: but why
P:and why us
Rd: ohk. To get my wife back and for lifetime
P: I'm so happy for both of you
Rd: i know you will be dancing in joy afterall that psycho will be with me
P: hahaha. Let me call her and resolve the confusion
Rd; no need let she be in this belief that I'm with another girl and surprise her.

The next day three left for India. They took the cab and left for Rd house. They were welcomed and soon his parents and dadu came to the scene.

Renu like daily soap ma came with saree and veil covered and Rd got shocked.

Rd: mom what's with this new drama
Re: for the effects beta of a saas
Rd: ohk
Re: come in all .

Later Rd said he will leave for sanyu house and convince her later he will explain her parents how they got married and will legal their marriage in the court. Everyone nods their head.

First we three will leave because her parents know parth as her hubby then at the right moment we will explain her and her parents.

Dadu: I'll also come​. I want to see your wife
Re: then us
Rd: at the correct time because if we can't convince mom can.

No one understood what he meant. Parth at night ask about the matter and rd laughs.

Rd: that's my trump card
P: but
Rd: it's a old love story
P: care to explain
Rd: tingu is my mom's ex
P: kya
Rd: before he confess my dad proposed and married .
P: that's why tingu mama is still bachelor
Rd: exactly

Next day Rd and his gang came to the hall to see it's filled with smoke and started to cough. From the smoke a lady figure was seen vaguely with white saree and they screamed bhooth and​ started to run all over. Then Alina stopped the guys saying ghosts will come on night not morning and they sighed.

The figure came close and it was Renu with harsh following.

Rd: mom,this smoke and all
H: for the first time she entered the Pooja room so this hungama. Relax beta and pats his shoulder.

Renu took the aarthi thali and she saw parth and alina with Rd and asked them to move because she is doing for her son. They immediately took place near harsh and watched the drama.

Renu started doing the aarthi of Rd and she rotated the thali and lost the count and saw harsh.
Re: three it should be right
H: yup
Re: so it's three now
H: ha
Re: thanks

Then Rd took the blessings from her by touching her feet and Renu kept her hand on his head and wished him luck. Rd was about to turn but Renu stopped him.

Rd: is there something more
Re: ha. I didn't put the teeka for you
Rd: ok mom do it fast
Re: just wait and she took the knife and pointed to her finger then she withdrew.

She called harsh and asked him to forward the hand and cut his finger and applied the tika for Rd. Harsh cried in pain and Rd saw renu.

Rd: mom what are you doing
Re: I wanted to make the teeka with blood for the success and with the sight of blood I get faint so I ...
H: but why you made me bali ka bakara
Re: Arey if i do or you do it's the same. He is born out of both our blood
H: mujhe uta lo bhagwan

Rd and gang took the bag and started to leave another voice interrupted.

Rd : mujhe nahi khel na yeh. Sab mere pyaar me dushman Hai, tok dete hai janae se
Dadu: I'm also coming with you
Rd: dadu
Dadu: ha

They took the cab and inside Rd was instructing dadu.

Rd: dadu promise me you will be a good boy.
Dadu: yes
Rd: then don't flirt with any aunties or dadi
Dadu: I promise
Rd: then behave well, eat less and don't fart
Dadu: I agree. If any girl comes near me I'll change the route. I'll wash my hands and take bath daily and I'll eat less food and avoid potatoes so no fear of fart.
Rd: thanks. We are going to bring my dulhaniya not for you dadu. Keep in mind and maintain the status of Shekawat.
Dadu: I know.

I don't know I wrote bakwaas.