Touch me like you do

Rd was shocked and surprised by her actions.

S: come we will do it. See I'm dressed also with all jewelry and the surrounding too adds the beauty
Rd: wait before we take our relationship to another level,I need to confess
S: confess. Did you sleep with someone
Rd; no
S; don't you find me hot
Rd: you are the beautiful girl I ever met
S: beautiful that means not hot
Rd: you are more than that. Shhh and listen to my confession.

I don't know from where to start. It's that I'm not so cool and brave like you think. Alina and parth took me to a tattoo parlor but I fainted because I'm afraid of syringes and that artist looked like a WWF guy.

I hate cockroaches,lizards and all types of reptiles. I'm afraid that I can't be a good hubby or dad.

He hears another sound and turn to see sanyu sleeping with her mouth opened and snoring. He goes near and close it and lay beside her and murmurs can't hear my confession stupid girl.

Morning sanyu was the first to wake up and saw Rd and she glare him.

S: stupid guy. All my hard work went waste and he wants to confess some stupid things and punch his stomach and runs to washroom
Rd: ahhhh. . phoolan devi first day itself punch. I shouldn't have married her just made her gf. Elders are right when you gets married all your freedom and dreams gets shattered . Your wife's will make you dance to their tunes like a puppet and eat your head .

Sanyu comes with a cup of tea and wakes Rd. He opens the eyes and smiles to sanyu. She pours the tea on his head.

Rd: what the hell
S: for your confession scene and goes from there.

Rd goes out for some work and retires to their room. Listening to the footsteps sanyu started to talk loudly on phone.

S: Alina you know Rd is a darpok, buddhu and pakao insaan. He wasted yesterday night on stupid confession. Any guy does that during their first night you tell and before she could say more.
Her phone starts ringing and she bit her tongue.

Rd advance towards her with a smirk and she moves backward till her back hits the wall and speak that Alina called  but she didn't know when the call got disconnected and finding a space she runs and Rd behind,at last he catch hold of her and in this they both fell on the bed with Rd on top of sanyu.

Rd comes closer to her. So my wife was praising me like I was boring and all .Now how will you escape from my grip.

Rd: so we will do first day instead of night
S: wh
Rd: see you can't even say the word
S: ummm what
Rd: let's do it now then. I'm ready

Sanyu push him and runs to the door and tell him, I'm going for shopping with Mom and alina after that evening we need to see off her. So get ready
Rd: then for night
S: ohk.

Sandhir with parth and Alina at the airport.
A: bye Rd and thank God you chose sanyu
S: huh. What you mean
A: nothing and hugs sandhir
And she goes to parth. See you parth and hugs him and pecks his cheek and say I'll miss you and goes from there.

Sandhir made fake cough to gain parth's attention and sanyu like alina imitated her way of saying goodbye to parth.

P: it's that she is my good friend nothing more
S: oh. Then miss you and peck
Rd: chalta hai. Sanyu we are getting late
S: for what
Rd: that
S: huh
Rd: my distant relatives are ​coming to us at night and stretched ​the word night
S: oh yeah. His distant relatives are coming
P: distant ones nah. Let's hang out then go
Rd; no...
S; no. They are just coming to meet us. It won't look good
P: ohk. Leave me at home and go
Rd: bhai you hire an auto or cab. We need to hurry and pull sanyu with him.