Chapter 2

Logan's POV
How could she do that? Why would she ring me announcing her pregnancy with my child just two weeks before my wedding? But she loves me, I cannot believe she still loves me. I'm so madly in love with her, I need her in my life. I need to fix this.
"Odette, wake up" Logan said nudging Odette.
"Logan, what's wrong?!"
"Do you love me? Are you in love with me?"
"Truthly, I love you but I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with someone else, from Paris" Odette honestly said.
I got up and grabbed my suitcase and started throwing clothes in there. I looked on my phone to book the next flight to Hartford which is in a hour. I rang for the car service and explained to Odette what to do. Odette had to go to Paris and be with the man that she loved and must announce the marriage is off but it was both of them which didn't want it. I quickly explained that I was still in love with Rory, his ace and that we have been seeing each other for over a year and I was sorry about it but Odette wasn't surprised as I came back from every 'work' trip with a grin from ear to ear . And that she's pregnant with my child and that I had to see her.
"Wow. Congratulations Logan, your going to be a father" Odette said in shock.
"Yeah, I'm surprised but it's with the woman I love and I seriously cannot wait to be with her" I replied.
Once I had made my calls to the boys for something special to be done, I grabbed my bags and headed to the airport. I was nervous and scared but excited to see her.

Rory's POV
I was awaken by a knock at the door. Like who's out at 8 o'clock in the morning, seriously some people don't have a life. I walked towards the door and pulled it open. And he was there. Logan stood there with white roses, chocolates and sparkling cider. I cried instantly. He put down everything and pulled me into his muscular arms and my head placed on his chest. I can't believe he came here.
"What are you doing here?" I sobbed
"What do you mean am I doing here? I'm here for you ace. The engagement is off. I quit my dads company. I just want the perfect life. With you" Logan said almost in tears.
"Wh....what? You quit. You shouldn't have, not for me? What are you going to do? He'll be so mad at you..... at me?" I said with more tears coming out, these dam hormones.
"Well I did it to scare him, see I'm the heir so if I'm not there there's not heir so he would have to give it to someone else but he doesn't want to do that so it'll obviously come back to me" Logan said with a smirk.
I pulled him into the house and sat him down. We talked about everything. We agreed and disagreed but made compromises.
We agreed to get back together and move in together. We decided where to live and what type of house to live in. But we disagreed on one thing, marriage, I would have been happily to just elope but Logan said we should give it time, he'd said he didn't care about having he child out of wedlock as long as the child's healthy and happy nothing else matters.