Chapter 8

Rory's POV
I woke up the next morning and showered. After showering I got dressed and went downstairs on the hunt for the elixir. Logan was still in bed, half awake and half asleep. I was looking through the kitchen with my coffee eyes and then I found it.
"I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE AFTER A LONG TIME SEARCHING!" I screamed jumping in the air. Sadly Logan came running in.
"Did I just hear your say you found your true love? I thought that was me" he said with a smirk.
"Snooze you lose, kiddo" I said laughing while preparing the elixir to save me, to save my mother, to save my child. This is the one thing which will keep our bond so so close. The coffee addiction.
"That better be decaf ace, if it's not I'll be extremely disappointed" Logan said.
"Have you read the pregnancy books?" I questioned.
"No,why?" He replied.
"Well, it says I'm allowed one normal cup of coffee a day and this will be my cup which will support me through the day. Mr huntzburger don't question my life at this moment in time when you don't know the facts, the real facts" oh how I wish I had a pair of sunglasses to fall down my face and words thug life appearing in the air but I'm going to have to save that thought.
"Oh miss Gilmore, I'm incredibly sorry" he said laughing.
---
Later that day I drove back to stars hollow and once I turned into the drive way to the inn, something was on top of my car I couldn't make out what it was. Wait...... wait a minute.
"Mom?!! What on earth are you doing jumping on my car?!"
"I missed you?" She said clenching on the car.
"Missed me enough for me to jump on my car? Ah yeah 50 points!! 50 POINTS!!" I said screaming to her while hugging her.
"Am I really only worth 50 points?" She said with puppy eyes
" ah yeah at this moment in time and I have something to tell you. Don't get mad!" I said praying and begging on my knees.
"Get up kid! If you stay down there for the next few months you won't get back up" she said while pulling me up. "What's up?"
"Logan's bought the house. The Gilmore residence for us to live in. What do you think?" I asked hoping she won't get mad.
"So your going to live in the house where I was conceived in?"
"Yeah bu.." I said before interrupting me.
"And the house that you was conceived in. Omg, I really do wish you and Logan conceived your child in the pool house, wait actually your '$40,000 sex house'. We'll just wait till you have your next child. If you have another child?" She answered and question.
"Dirty!" I replied laughing, out of breath actually.
" and we've talked about it. You will have more grandchildren but all in good time. But what do you think about the house??" I asked impatiently.
" I was going to buy it, not fair" she said in a serious tone.
"Really?" I said broken
"No, why would I buy the house I was conceived in? That you were conceived in?"
I stood there in silent from her reaction.
"I'm joking kid! I'm happy you have and I'm happy that you and Logan are back together with now your own house so now you can get out of mine" she said hysterically.
" ah thank god! And yes Friday night dinners will be started again. And I'm off to start packing. see you in seven months" I said getting into my car.
"More like seven hours" she screamed running after the car for 10 seconds and stopping and then panting.