Chapter 4

"Can three men come to visit their mates?" Said someone in a Australian accent, of course it was Finn.
Logan sprouted up and gave them all a hug Finn, Colin and Robert.
"May I ask how are you back in Hartford? Where is that French snob to?" Robert asked.
"Well boys we have somethings to catch up on" I said with my smile from ear to ear.
"First, where's the scotch?" Finn said looking to the bar.
I told the boys everything about the baby, Rory and Odette, oh how the name turns me, spending all that time in a loveless relationship while Rory was exploring the world with other people. Not me.
The boys were so so so happy about everything except Colin he can't sell the Inn but at least the baby has its own Inn before it's even born.
Rory's POV
Logan told the boys about the baby and I'm happy that he's happy and the boys are. Oh I'm so glad I have them back I've missed them so much, why did I lose contact after I denied Logan.
The rest of the day I sat down at the tv catching up on the news and watching new terrible series eating all the flavours of m&m's. Would it be wrong if I called my first child after a m&m flavour. Crispy, crispy Gilmore- Huntzberger. Of course I'm joking but couldn't you just imagine, "crispy! Crispy did you eat the last Crispy M&M's?" Suddenly the thought came over my mind. I haven't told Emily. Shit, shit, shit! Can just imagine the look on her face, out of wed lock and the child was conceived when he was engaged, oh no, no, no, no!!
I quickly grabbed my phone and called Logan.
"Heyyyyy acey cakes" Logan slurred
"Ah god your drunk, this makes it worse" my head imaginary hit the wall repeatedly.
Logan finally realised something's wrong "what's wrong?? Tell me what's wrong?!" I could tell he panicked with tone of his voice.
" I haven't told emily, we need to tell her and we need to tell her now"
"Ah that's it really? Emily loovvess me and you but I think me more" I was in complete anger that he was taking this not serious at all but he will be panicking and I can't wait.
" ok Logan we will be going Nantucket this weekend to tell her me and you, no one else" I said in a sarcastic tone which he didn't realise but he drunkenly agreed to the trip. Oh how funny tomorrow morning shall be when he realises.
"Bye Logan"
"Bye mother" I realised I was on speaker and Colin answered while Logan and Finn were playing beer pong but instead of beer different cocktails. Oh how tomorrow will be a great day.