Chapter 17

Logan's POV
I've been here for over 12 hours now, what am I doing here. My vision is gone, I'm in agony I want to go home!
Logan: why am I here? I haven't done anything wrong?
Officer: we had a call at 10:49pm tonight that you assaulted Lorelai Leigh Gilmore, is this true? They said on the call they had witnesses also.
Logan: Yes I did.
Officer: did you obtain an alcohol that nevening?
Logan: yes, scotch.
Officer: someone is here to speak to you. Should I let them in?
Logan: yes thank you officer.
Please be Odette I need to apologise, or Rory or Finn. What have I fucking done!
Mitchum: you stupid idiot! Are you really that fucking thick!
I can't look at him. I'm so disappointed.
Mitchum: ah yes you are that stupid. And guess who's coming to pay a visit to your pregnant wife tomorrow? Your father-in-law and guess what I just heard he's been looking over the contract and he's bringing lawyers over. Oh and I think they are considering a divorce and Odette to have all the rights to the child!!
Logan: what??
Mitchum: yes Logan, what if you went out on her like you did with Rory. She's pregnant to you know, anything could've happened she could've lost that baby. Why the fuck did you hit her Logan? I'm sure you loved her and you don't hit the people you love!
Logan: I'm still in love with her!!
Mitchum: Then why hit her? You definitely won't get her back now. You've done some stupid things. Now this and their engagement you definitely won't get her back now?
Logan: what engagement?
Mitchum: Well Finn proposed to Rory last night and she said yes, Emily had it posted along with the pregnancy post it had a picture of the three girls Rory, Steph and Odette holding their stomach and on their fingers were rings except Odette, her marriage ring to you was off. I've had thousands of calls asking what's happened and I don't even know what to say.
Logan: I need to get out of here!
Mitchum: I am trying with my lawyers but Finns and Rory's are really pushing down on it. They have Collin and his father and grandfather really putting it down that you don't get out on bail and then they'll sort stuff out like a plea. I did speak to one of the McCrae's but not Collin he doesn't want to associate with you anymore, he's doing this for Rory. He said to give you this note?
Hi Logan,
I'm sorry about the form of this but I can't be dealing with you no more. I can't and I won't I don't want Steph or the baby in danger like you did for Odette and Rory. Called love be Christ you don't hurt the ones you love Logan. You say about your dad not having a heart! At least her don't hit pregnant women. You got the black heart and now to your kid you will be called the dark lord!
P.s I'm Odette's new divorce lawyer and I will be managing the things with her child. Bye Logan, dick.
I just started to cry and my dad ripped the note out of my hands and he sat down.
Mitchum: she's divorcing.
You can just see the emotion he has in his eyes. I think I actually saw a tear.
Logan: and taking my child, great. I'm going to be a drunk with no one!
Mitchum: go to rehab.
Logan: what? I'm not an alcoholic?
Mitchum: do t for your child and marriage Logan! Christ you only care about your self. You say people all around her have sticks up their arses but guess what sunshine you have the biggest of all!
He grabbed his stuff and ran out. What do I do now.