Chapter 15

Rory's POV
"Finn?" I said with tears down my face. All of a sudden I find myself in his chest and he's hugging me tightly.
"I can't believe he did that to me!" I said with more tears going down my face.
"I've called my lawyers and the police" that's the first words he's said since storming off.
"Wh.... what? Why?" I replied stuttering.
"He hit you Rory?! He hit you and your pregnant. What if you fell and something happened to your or the baby. If something happened to you both I couldn't live with myself and I'd personally kill that man!" He said trying to keep a quiet tone cause everyone was sleeping.
"I love you" I said
"I love you to" he replied back and only then I realised tears in his eyes.
Odette's POV
A cruel man, from a cruel family. How can a man be so harsh to hit someone, never mind him is/used to be in love with her. And now she and his best friend are expecting a child are in love with each other. My stomach turns thinking about him, it can't be the baby cause I'm only a few weeks. Suddenly my phone stars to ring, ah god it's my father.
Father: Odette my gorgeous daughter, how are you and Logan?
Suddenly tears started coming.
Father: Odette what's happened? Are you and the baby ok?
Odette: dad, Logan cheated on me with his ex-college girlfriend. She didn't know we were engaged until I moved in that's when he told her and she immediately called the thing off. Now she's pregnant with his best friends child and there in love. I found this whole out today when grocery shopping. I was so upset dad, luckily enough Rory the ex called me and invited me to a pregnancy sleepover with her and her friend Steph, I've never had friends like this. Yes the circumstances are crazy but they are so kind.
Father: I'm glad you found friends. Could you forgive Logan? At least till the contracts are signed?
Odette: wait there dad it's more. We were in the living room at Rory's and there was a knock at the door and it was that prick. He came in shouting at Rory then begging for me but the smell of scotch turned me sick and Rory could tell so she went to move him away and he hit her. HE HIT A WOMAN DAD! What if he does that to me? He doesn't love me like he loved Rory.
Father: I'm coming to America. I want to meet this Rory and I need to talk to the Huntzburgers. What Logan done is disgusting. I'll sue them if I have to. Can you put this Rory or her boyfriend on the phone please?
Odette: sure dad, hold on.
I went to their room and knocked and they were still awake. I passed the phone to Rory as Finn didn't feel like talking.
Rory: hello?
Father: Hello Rory. It's so nice to hear you. I'm heard what Logan did and it's disgusting and are you ok?
Rory: yeah I'm fine. Just overwhelmed and I'd like to say I'm sorry for everything which has happened to your daughter, it's partly my fault but she's welcome to stay here as long as she wants
Father: thank you Rory, I'll be coming to America sometime in the next 48 hours. I'm going to be talking to huntzburgers and explaining all of this and take legal action.
Rory: we have contacted our lawyers and the police we will be suing for what he did. And good luck with that family, if you weren't high enough in society they'd kick you to the curb.
Father: that's true they probably would. Well I'll be off now and we will speak soon, I've got a lot of packing to do and arguing so I beat her started.
Rory: okay bye Mr puissance.
Father: goodbye Miss Gilmore and maybe sometime in the future Mrs Finn Morgan.
And then my father hung up. But Rory was laughing.
"What's funny Rory?" I said as I know my dads phrases are funny but he don't realise.
"Well when I said bye, he said goodbye Miss Gilmore and maybe sometime in the future Mrs Finn Morgan" she said laughing.
"Looks like I'm going to have to be Mr Lorelai Gilmore then if she don't take my name" Finn said flicking his hair like a girl. Suddenly I turn round to Finn and he's on his knee and I tell Rory to look and he has ring box and starts saying "Rory, my love, my child's mother. I love you with all my heart and I will forever and ever, all of eternity in fact. I know we haven't been exclusively seeing long but we have been seeing each other a few months with people not knowing and we've know each other over 10 years and I hope I know you for over another 60-70 years with our family growing and full of love. What I'm saying is will you marry me?"