Chapter 6

Rory's POV
I'm here. Outside her door. I quickly turn around to go back to my car and then turn back and press the bell. Do I do a ding, dong and ditch? Then the door opened, there stood Berta with a smile spread across her face inviting me into the living room. I took baby steps in so I could waste a little time but as I knew of it I got there. Emily flew across the room and hugged me tightly, I needed. Before I knew it I was crying and blubbering.
"Rory, Rory? What's wrong hunny?" She asked nervously.
"I...I'm.... I'm pregnant" and I continued crying.
"Wh.... what?" She asked shocked.
"And Logan's the father" still crying, ah god I'm an embarrassment.
Before she could say anything I interrupted.
"We are now back together. He broke the engagement after I told him. He.... we was having an affair.... for over a year. Bu..... but we argued before I came up here." I then explained to grandma why we argued and what we both said. I could see her rolling up the newspaper to hit me on the nose like a dog but a smile spread across her face.
"So I'm going to be a great-grandmother?" She asked with a massive smirk.
"Yes you are" I said with a smile across mine.
We continued to laugh and talk, then something popped into my head.
"Gran, what if Odette and Paul start a roasting session on me and Logan? I can imagine seeing two big chairs for me and Logan and a cot for the baby when it's born and then a panel of people roasting us like they did for Justin Beiber. I can see the people there Odette, Paul, the girl who I embarrassed on my first Yale daily news article about the ballet, Jess, dean, shira and other people who are our enemies and maybe mom on there cause she'd do something like that as a joke" I said hysterically while emily laughed.
A few minutes later my phone started to buzz. It was Logan. Ugh I can't be bothered to argue but I got to answer I do love him but I'm so angry at him.
"Yes Logan?" I said leading to my room.
"Hey... how's Nantucket?" He said
"Fine, what do you want?" I replied.
"We need to talk when you get back. I can't talk over the phone about it" he said nervously. Suddenly I got nervous, then upset, then scared and then I cried.
"Ace? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He said scared.
"You ain't leaving me, are you?" I asked.