Chapter 16

Logan's POV
What the fuck have I done?!!! I got Rory! Ah god I hit her. I'm a woman beater. They won't forgive. Sitting in this house without Odette, this was our first night in this house. I need scotch, no! I don't that's what got me into this mess. I need water, lots and lots of water. I hear sirens, they are getting closer. Ah there gone but there's a knock. Please don't be Finn ready to hit me again, I deserved it but ouch he got a good punch. I know how Robert felt . I got to the door.
"Logan Huntzburger?"
"Yes? What do you want?" I reply.
"You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."
Rory's POV
"What?" I'm stunned. What do I do? What do I say?
"Will you marry me Rory Gilmore?" Finn said beaming, that smile, that hair, those eyes all so dreamy.
"Mmmm"
"All you can say is mmm ay? He said laughing.
"Yes of course I will!!!!" I leaped on him and he placed the ring on my ring finger. So elegant, so classy. Not many diamonds which I prefer, not a big diamond lover but the meaning of the ring is better. A coffee shade band as we met at a coffee cart and the pure see through diamond which reflects us bumping into each other in a New York grocery store which lead me to falling and facing the white floor. Not embarrassing at all.
"Congratulations you two!!" Odette said.
"Thank you Odette! It means a lot, really" I said, I gave her a hug and she whispered"I hope we can have a true and real friendship" "me too!"
"Well I'm going to leav-" her phone started to ring.
"Hello?"
"Yes this she"
"What?!"
"No I'm not coming down. Ring his father or mother"
"His number is 555-0645 and hers is 555-7239"
"Okay, let him rot there"
"Who was that?" I asked being a nosey person
"The police station in Hartford, they arrested Logan for what he did to you, Finn did you ring them?" Odette said getting a bit upset.
"I had to Odette, I couldn't put my Fiancée or my child in danger. You and Logan would've done the same if it was the other way around" he said brutally honest which I agreed with.
"That's right, we are their protectors. And I will protect my child. That's why I've decided to divorce Logan and get all the rights to my child and I hope it's okay but I'm going to raise it here in Hartford" she said as she finally knew what she wanted.
"We are here for you Odette" I and Finn said in a union.
"I'm going to sleep now, if this is just the start of having a child then god help when it's born" she said laughing and yawning.
"Night" I said getting into a comfortable position.