•Solace of Mind•

Dedication to: Nikkiaa  who had helped me sort out my scattered brain and gave me some inspiration for this chapter x.

(This is rushed and the ending sucks and I'm sorry, but I wanted to publish this.)

20 comments ?

---

"My son... Louis Tomlinson."

-

Louis looked at his phone anxiously, biting down on his bottom lip and chewed on it as he waited for a message or call.

For the past few days, Harry had been ignoring his calls and if he did answer on the off chance, his replies would be cold toned one worded answers.

And to be truly honest, Louis felt hurt. Did he do something to anger his curly (soon to be hopeful boyfriend)?

The flower child had never been hurt like this.

Not like the time Louis had caught Niall out hanging out with his other friends when he had informed his best friend he was stuck at home doing homework.

Or, the time when he was yelled at by his frustrated mummy who had had an awful day at work and who's car had decided to stop working after her shift at the hospital.. Should I mention it was also raining like cats and dogs too?

His mumma apologized five minutes after he had ran out, sniffling quietly as he went to hide in his room.

To: Curlyhazza 🐸💚
Hi Hazzy. Are you okay? Have I done something wrong?

He pressed send and quickly tossed his phone to the other side of the bed from where he was curled up in a ball against the head rest, watching as the device bounced a few times before settling on the edge.

The flower boy blew out a breath of relief when it managed to stay on top of the bed.

His phone lit up and Louis could swear he could feel his heart beating in his throat.

He crawled towards his phone, the hopefulness in his chest being shot down as soon as he read the text.

From: Curlyhazza 🐸💚
I don't want to talk. Leave me alone.

"Oh.." The boy swallowed, putting his phone down. What on earth did he do to deserve this type of treatment? Just a few days ago everything was fine and dandy, Harry even departing after he gave Louis a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"I will not... I w-will not cry over s-some meanie boy." Louis chanted to himself, wiping away any evidence of tears from his eyes, biting down quite hard on his wobbling lip.

He just wanted the darkness to swallow him whole.

---

When Louis was younger, maybe around the age of 4 or 5, he remembered seeing his mumma cry to his Aunty Maura about some man. He remembers the look of sadness she had on her pretty face and sometimes the flowers he picked for her and the many cuddles he gave simply just weren't enough.