•Sugar•

*Spins on a computer chair, patting my stuffed tiger*

WELL we meet again, my lovely readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter, because I know I do. 

*Pedo Face*

(ITS NOT DIRTY! Don't get your hopes up you dirty minded pervs. God)

So comment down below *Points down* and vote *points to the right* and eat nutella *points to nearly empty jar*

Dedicated to: @SmileBeautiful123. Just because I love her work. and I love her books.  I am absolutely inlove with her story 'The Fast Life'  and 'Biker Baby'  and allllllllllllll her other  stories. Hello! @SmileBeautiful123. I hope you enjoy

NOW ONWARDS TO THE STORY!
(5 comments for next chappie?)

P.s: I don't think this is a good chapter... I'm just kinda. winging it. Meh.

---*---
(Edited 26/09/16)

"Louis! Get your bum outta bed! Niall and Liam are here!" Jay called out, out from downstairs. Louis whimpered in response. He didn't want to leave the comfort of his warm bed. It was toasty warm and he could feel the cold seep onto his slightly exposed toes.

Downstairs, Jay ushered the two boys in from the cold and shut the door. She wrapped her black and white robe around her body and shuffled across the freezing floor in her fluffy slippers.

"Louis is upstairs" she tilted her head to the side. The boys nodded, grinning at her lazily as they bounded up the steps, talking loudly as they go. 

Sleepy eyes opened blearily as Louis heard multiple fast footsteps travel to his room. "LOUEH!" an Irish boy called.

"Nialler?" he called out, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. His blurry vision swept over to another figure, and blinked as his eye sight was returned. "Li?"

The boys beamed at him, Niall running over to the bed, jumping and landed starfish on top of Louis, while Liam strolled down casually and sat on the edge.

"Morning Lou" he laughed, seeing the two play wrestling.

Louis squealed when he was pinned to the bed, giving in.

"Okay! Okay... you win" he pouted, huffing when he felt the weight ease off his back. Niall chuckled, ruffling the flower-boy's hair and grinned down at Louis. "So me precious Loubean, we were wonderin' if you wanted to join Li and I on our quest to the candy store?" Niall exclaimed, flopping back so he was leaning against Liam back.

Liam grunted and chuckled, turning his head to see Niall posing.

Louis giggled, and nodded and slipped out of bed. "Okay" he said, wrapping his blanket around him like a cape and walked to the door. "Have you eaten yet?" he asked, turning the handle. The boys shook their heads, well Niall nodded but who could blame him? He could eat a an eight course meal if he could.

The three walked out of the room and into the kitchen, to see Jay bustling around. "I hope you boys want sausages, scrambled eggs and pancakes." she called over he shoulder, stirring the eggs in the pot. "Oh Ms T. You know how to please me appetite" Niall complimented, sitting down at the bench.

Jay chuckled, bring the sausages in a tray and pancakes, all nice and fluffy. She then turned back to the eggs, turning the element off, placing a wooden chopping board on the bench and placed the pot on top.

"Dig in boys," she cheered, bring the plates out and juice. She placed glass cups infront of each of them as all three started dishing out the food. They all ate in silence, after thank Jay as she took her plate up to her office.