•Hunt down. Take down•

An update because I realised I haven't updated in over a year!!!! 

Its a New Year and I prefer to ignore the existence of the year 2015. Too many bad things happened besides my first 1D concert, the awesome interview videos, MITAM, kitty Louis and AAoOD3. Bless Mark Parson.

Ignore all the bullshit, don't stress about it and make sure you have an awesome year.

Dedicated to: @SSTomlinson for all her bad-ass books that I've read and they are effing amazing. My favourite has got to be either 'Demon Begging' or 'Animal', 'Impulse' and 'Going Nowhere Alone'. Bloody hell I love every book that is published.

So.. Hi Suman if you're reading this!

You can't trust me that I'll have frequent updates like I did at the start of the book... because I hardly have motivation since my last few tries have been deleted.

So... I've decided to update this story once a month. From now. That was one of my new years resolution.

So yeah..

Hopefully you guys enjoy this. Getting a bit deeper into the story line now.

And I hope you had a lovely New Year as well.

-----

Dark, heavy looming clouds blanketed over the Angel's Demons mansion, covering the entire property in harsh and menacing shadows. Harry, whom was flanked by Luke, Michael, Calum and Zayn all got ready for their hunt inside one of the bunkers located just outside of the mansion underground where it held the main artillery.

The bunker was connected to the main building through the basement and behind some high security technology that only the leader and his members could access. It was also linked to the mansion garage for quick and efficient moving.

Harry had his trusty .44 Magnum handgun that was equipped with hisin his back pocket, fully loaded but had the safety lock on (He didn't want to go around busting asses...) (Actually he wouldn't mind busting one boy's ass... but not with a gun but more along the lines of his... [A/N: *wink wink*]) as he loaded up his Remmington R5 with ammo. Zayn was fully equipped as well, fixing his leather jacket to conceal weapons he held on his body. He had a combat knife stashed into the pocket of his boots, tiny yet powerful knockout grenades (They were like sleeping gas stuff. Very handy.) [A/N: I made that shit up today haha, don't ask if it's real because even I don't know.]

Harry's tech guy, Aiden, had been able to pinpoint the site that Walker and his crew were residing in. The bastard was located 10 miles east out of town, stationed in one of those abandoned farms houses. Creepy?

Yes, definitely.

But it was something that the bunch could handle, due to Harry's determination to get this guy. Who knew how long this prick may have been keeping tabs on him, his family and nearly everyone he'd ever interacted with. He had never wanted his family to get involved because of his job. And before Harry brought them to his home, they were like sitting ducks to anyone.

After the five lads were equipped, now all armed and dangerous, a few others would be on standby until Harry gave the signal, as they made their way through to the garage. They all split off into two cars, a Range Rover that held Hemmings, Hood and Clifford, who had been reluctant for a quick moment before he got in. ("Michael, you can't take the damned Harley. You're too old for being 'punk rock'." "Shut up Hood, you're never too old to be 'punk rock-" "Both of you shut up and get in" "Yes Harry.") And a sleek black Chevy Impala that would be concealed by the darkening skies carried Harry and Zayn.