•Sadistic•

Dedicated to:@DanielleRyannX0 because I am in love with her story 'Love Is Blind' Harry is blind and Louis is... damn. I don't want to give it away aha..

HI @DanielleRyannX0 I luff your amazing writing abilities. x

OH MY G-O-S-H! HOW CUTE IS THIS GIF OF LOUIS!?!?! AWW BABY BEAR! I JUST WANNA CUDDLE HIM EVEN THOUGH HE'S WHAT 5'9 (HE'S NOT 5'9 ;) ) AND HE'S TALLER THAN ME BECAUSE I'M 5'7 (HE'S NOT TALLER THAN ME ;) )

Pouting Louis is my spirit animal.

---*---

(Edited 28/09/16)

Earlier that day, Harry had some... unfinished business to do. If you put lightly. One of his buyers was a few months overdue in pay, and he needed to do some, how do you say ' investigation'. So, shrugging on his Gang's Signature Leather Jacket; Angel's Demons (his had angel wings embroiled into the back [a mark of the leader])shoving a small hand gun into the inside pocket of his jacket and mobile into his tight skinny jeans pocket, he walked down the hall (not before glancing in the mirror to see if his eyeliner was on properly) and out the door of his Gang's mansion on the outskirts of Holmes Chapel, and into his Midnight black Range Rover. Zayn was waiting inside the vehicle on his phone, shouting orders into the receiver.

"NO! You listen to me you little bastard, if you're not at the alley way in an hour, we're gonna hunt you down. Do you hear me?" he paused listening to the response, rubbing his hand over his face in an irritated fashion. Harry started the car, and drove down the winding pathway of their estate. "An hour max. No more, no less. Be there" he snapped into the phone then abruptly hanging up the call. The Cheshire lad chuckled as Zayn sighed into his hands.

"Fuckin' hell mate. I swear that idiot doesn't know the meaning of a deadline. It means he's on the line, and if he doesn't pay up, he's going to be dead." Zayn exclaimed. Harry laughed loudly, speeding down the country roads with one hand on the wheel and the other on his cigarette.

"Well we should be there in 40 minutes. Hopefully he'll be there... Or we get to go on a hunting spree" he replied. Zayn nodded with a smirk present on his face as he wound down the window, lighting a fag and watched as the smoke swirl inside the car before rushing outside.

"Want one?" Zayn offered, shaking the packet in his direction. Harry nodded one hand one wheel while the other grabbed two out of its box. The tall boy slid one behind his ear and popped the other in his mouth, and cupped his hand in front of the end while Zayn lit it up.

"Thanks" he muttered as he inhaled. Zayn just nodded playing around with his small pocket knife.

The tall boy felt the smoke creep into his lungs, and the stress easing off his shoulders after each puff from the cancer stick.

"How much does this guy owe exactly?" Zayn inquired glancing at Harry with a hint of curiosity as he threw the butt out the window. Harry pursed his lips, thinking for a minute.

"'round 15 thousand. Take or give" He answered, looking over at the Bradford Boy. The Bradford boy gawked at the high number. "You serious?! Damn I like to see him get that amount in a month." Zayn exclaimed, laughing at the buyers' ridiculous actions. Their customer thought it would've been a good idea to buy more than a few bags of cocaine to use over a few months and Harry's men had given him some time to round up the money for them to pay off his debt.

Harry laughed along with him as he spotted the Welcome to Cheshire sign up ahead. "Eh, if he doesn't we get to kill him." He quipped, his voice laced with venom and his face pulled into a sadistic smirk.

——-

As they pulled up 10 minutes later, to the specific alleyway, they hopped out and strolled casually into the narrow area, and lent on opposite walls of each other. Harry slid the other cigarette into his mouth, and tilted his head to indicate Zayn to throw the lighter over. When he did –after he fumbled around each pocket for it- Harry lit up the cancer stick, inhaling and then exhaling making small smoke rings float up into the air.