•Hopeless•

I HAVE UPDATED! AND GOOD NEWS!!! Since I usually leave assignment last minute.... I had my history assignment draft due last friday and I started on Thursday... whoops. BUT I FINISHED IT! *FISTPUMP* so now all I have left is Art.. 

Dedicated to: @Larryinfintity4eva because her Larry Au of 'Apocalypse' is the best! Cause, who doesn't love Zombie apocalyse stories? Its really suspenseful! and its sooo cute and fluffy as-well, I just wanna take Louis and cuddle him and feed him biscuits. SO HELLO @Larryinfinity4eva!

A/n.... on a totally unrelated topic. how cool would it be to have a miniture person! OMG, he'll be a mixture of Larry and he'll be so adorable! he would be in my shirt pocket and be very smart, he'll help me with school work! and he can sleep in my glasses case, and wrap himself up in the cloth. AWW just imagine! 

_________________

Harry was utterly screwed. Yes. Because he let himself get close to someone. But he couldn’t help it. It was that whole cliché thing, about how sparks and magnetic touches came into this and screwed Harry over. He’s now head over heels for this innocent boy.

After dropping Louis home, he drove straight down the country roads; going at least 100mph and his hands gripped the steering wheel tight until they turned a chalky white. Harry turned sharply into his mansions drive way, following up the winding path. He pressed on the brakes and jolted forward, the seatbelt, saving him from flying out the windscreen.

“Fuck.” He sighed, and rubbed his hand over his face as if trying to get rid of these absurd thoughts. Harry slumped down into the seat, one hand toying with the phone in his pocket while the other was propped against the glove box, holding his head.

The Cheshire Lad, bit his lip and pulled his phone out of his pocket, opening the messaging app and typed up a message.

To: Loubearxx
From: CurlyHazza!!
I don’t think we can see each other anymore x.

He contemplated if he should send it or not. It was for the better if he did, he wouldn’t put his Louis in danger. Wait his Louis? Louis was not his.

Harry shook his head, looking back down at his phone, that had his message on screen. Then again, he never wanted to hurt the flower-boy and besides... breaking up over a text- message?! Now that was a new low for him.

“Pull yourself together!” he exclaimed, and ran his long fingers through his mane of curls. He quickly deleted the text and started a new one.

To: Loubearxx
From: CurlyHazza!!
Sweet dreams love. Had a great timexx

This is time he pressed send.

_____

The next morning Harry woke up at 5pm. This meant he only had 4 hours sleep. He sighed, shifting the covers off his boxer clad body, sitting up with his hands on his face, rubbing his eyes with tired fists.

Long, lanky arms raised in the air, stretching out stiff muscles. Long toned torso, turning side to side to rid of the cricks and pouty rose-coloured lips let out a long yawn. Harry stood up, shuffling over to the bathroom and turned the water on. He got out of the thin material off his narrow hips and stepped into the hot water, with a content sigh.

He quickly washed off yesterday’s dirt, then wrapped a black towel around his waist and walked into his walk in wardrobe. The green-eyed boy shrugged on an Asking Alexandria band shirt, then pulled on some long skinny jeans that complimented his long legs. He then walked over to the mirror in his bathroom, placing in his eyebrow-piercing, lip and ears. He traced his lower eyes with the eye-liner, and then gave a smirk to himself through the mirror.